As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heritage Products #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 30 lb Bag 1 Bag 6666273 #adHeritage Products #ad
- Azoxystrobin 031%. Golf courses, public, parks, institutional, commercial and industrial buildings, lawns and landscape areas around residential, recreational areas and athletic fields.
2. Heritage Products #ad
30 Pound Bag, Heritage Granular Fungicide #adHeritage Products #ad
- Broad spectrum fungicide. 28 days of disease protection. Excellent Brown Patch Control. Does not control Dollar Spot disease.
|Brand||Heritage Products #ad|
3. Scotts #ad
Fungus Control, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb., Fast Acting, Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks. Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application.
Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Summer Patch, Powdery Mildew, Red Thread, Necrotic Ring Spot, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases.
Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease. Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb.
4. Syngenta #ad
4 Ounce Bottle, Syngenta Heritage 50DF Fungicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Great for brown patch on fescue, bluegrass, ryegrasses and bentgrasses. Exception is dollar spot on turfgrass. Controls foliar and root diseases.
Large brown patch on zoysia. Excellent fungicide for turfgrass and ornamental plants. Black spot and other foliar and root diseases on ornamental plants.
5. API #ad
API POND ALGAEFIX Algae Control 1-Gallon Bottle #adAPI #ad
- Does not contain copper. Contains one 1 api pond algaefix algae control 1-gallon Bottle; treats up to 38, 400 U. S gallons. This epa-registered pond algaecide will not harm fish, plants, surrounding wildlife and pets when used as directed.
Helps resolve algae problems and controls the formation of new algae; works fast; effectively controls most types of algae including green water Chlorella, blanket weed algae Oedogonium in ponds, string and hair algae Cladophora, koi ponds and fountains.
Before use, make certain that the pond/fountain has vigorous aeration; thoroughly mix into pond/fountain water and disperse evenly; Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled; dose weekly to keep pond or fountain clean and clear and to reduce maintenance.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare #ad|
6. Diquat E-PRO #ad
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon #adDiquat E-PRO #ad
- Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, recreational land, lakes, landscapes, industrial land, residential lawns, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, and public areas.