As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Brown, Green, American Plant Exchange Dwarf Ming Aralia Tree Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Adds beautiful asian flair to your decor and measures from 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. The ming aralia prefers bright indirect light to light shade and likes to have its soil kept moist but not wet.
This is an evergreen plant and is one of the loveliest and easiest to care for houseplants available; perfect for plant beginners and experts.
Each plant is unique and grows upright with multiple side branches that create a layered appearance with occasional exposure of woody branches. Grows slowly to a mature height of over 6 feet or it can be trimmed as a bonsai if you want an exotic miniature tree; easily propagated from cuttings.
The aralia's bonsai-like form and feathery texture make it a stunning plant for counters, desk tops, window sills, and planters in your home or office. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Gold and Green Foliage, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Variegated Ming Aralia Parsley Snowflake Indoor Bonsai Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Can survive in low light conditions, but grow faster and produce more leaves in medium to bright indirect light. Allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering. This item does not sHIP to California.
In low light conditions, resulting in root rot, an aralia may need water as little as every 2-3 weeks. This snowflake aralia has lacy, green gold and cream leaves with a unique and exotic looking trunk. Too much water, is the main reason aralia plants die.
3. Little Nest #ad
Aralia Ming Stump Plant, Live Plant, 6" Pot #adLittle Nest #ad
- Products are well packed and safe before shipping. Easy grow and care. Please read description below before place an order. Immediate shipping. This product is a plant.
4. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Fatsia Japonica Japanese aralia , 3 Gallon Pot, Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- The lobed leaves can reach 16 inches across and provide contrast in the shade garden. It can be grown in mass plantings on larger sites or as a specimen in smaller gardens. Drumstick-like flowers are otherworldly in appearance but add to the distinctiveness of this shrub.
Plant with the usual woodland perennials like hellebores, hostas, solomn's seal and the like. Grown in 3 gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
Fatsia japonica is the most distinctive of all evergreens with large palmate leaves. Deliveries to ca, id, nv, wa, or, az, nd, mt, ut, sd will be shipped Bareroot. Also great for use as a house plant in colder climates.
Grow it with ferns for contrast and it is excellent when mixed with large plantings of Rhododendrons to relieve the monotony of dark, medium evergreen foliage. Mature height 6-10 feet -- mature width 6-10 feet -- Exposure Shade to filtered sun -- Hardiness Zones 8-10 All other states will be shipped in the pot. Foliage is excellent in flower arrangements and lasts for weeks when cut.
5. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Full Gallon Pot, Live Plant, Green Fatsia Japonica Japanese aralia #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Photos provided are for informational purposes only and do not necessarily represent the exact size or shape of the plants being purchased as plant sizes are constantly changing, or after being trimmed, whether its from new growth, or from going dormant in winter.
Mature height : 6-10 feet -- mature width : 6-10 feet -- exposure : shade to filtered sun -- HARDINESS ZONES : 8-10 Plant sizes vary from one crop to the next and from one season to the next. The lobed leaves can reach 16 inches across and provide contrast in the shade garden.
Also great for use as a house plant in colder climates. Fatsia japonica is the most distinctive of all evergreens with large palmate leaves. Plant is growing in a full gallon pot. All other states will be shipped in the pot.
Please contact us for current plant sizes. Deliveries to ca, or, ut, nd, nv, mt, az, wa, id, sd will be shipped Bareroot. Plant with the usual woodland perennials like hellebores, solomn's seal and the like. Grow it with ferns for contrast and it is excellent when mixed with large plantings of rhododendrons to relieve the monotony of dark, hostas, medium evergreen foliage. Foliage is excellent in flower arrangements and lasts for weeks when cut.
6. SmartMe #ad
Variegated Aralia Live Starter Plant ~ Aralia Starter Plants 7 Inches Tall #adSmartMe #ad
- Plants 7 Inches tall. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. Variegated Aralia Live Starter Plant. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Live plant For your Garden.