As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dragon Medical #ad
Nuance Powermic III 3 Speech Recognition Microphone Medical Edition 3 Foot Cord #adDragon Medical #ad
- Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level not in excess of 50 milliwatts; and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Consumer alert: most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system.
2. Nuance Dragon #ad
Nuance 0POWM3N9-E01 PowerMic III Handheld Speech Recognition Microphone, Compatible with Dragon Products, 9ft Cord, USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity, Unidirectional Microphone with Noise-Cancellation #adNuance Dragon #ad
- Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments. Streamlines user workflow for review and editing.
Full-function, Microsoft compatible PC mouse capabilities. Compatible with Dragon products. Usb connectivity for easy plug and-play installation.
3. Nuance Dragon #ad
Nuance PowerMic III Microphone for Dragon Non-Healthcare, 9 Ft Cord, Dictate Documents and Control your PC – all by Voice, PC Disc #adNuance Dragon #ad
- Combines a robust, ergonomic uSB microphone with full function, PC mouse capabilities to avoid constant switching from microphone to mouse to keyboard. Plug and play installation: USB connectivity with plug in installation eliminates the need for soundcard enabled PCs.
Advanced, accurate dictation : Unidirectional microphone with noise cancellation ensures higher accuracy even in the noisiest environments. Nuance powermic iii speech recognition hand microphone can be used with multiple programs such as Dragon Medical, Power Scribe, Dragon Legal and Professional Group and Individual.
Not compatible with Dragon Home 15. 0 Ergonomic, thumb control operation: powerMic allows users to easily control standard diction and speech recognition functions with PC mouse functions for higher levels of dictation speed, ease of use and productivity.
4. Williams AV #ad
1 CCS 042 Heavy-duty Carry Case, Williams AV DWS COM 6 PRO 400 Digi-Wave 400 Wireless Intercom System for Up to 6 Participants; Includes: 6 DLT 400 Transceivers, 6 MIC 157 Headset Microphones #adWilliams AV #ad
- Internal microphone disabled when MIC jack engaged and 3. 5 mm phone jack sleeve with electret microphone bias, adjustable gain with 63dB range. Up to 900 ft 274 m depending upon environmental conditions Range. Operating frequencies: 2.
4 ghz ism band; 2402 – 2476 MHz FHSS. Security: 87 bit encryption 300 series Compatiable, Encrpytion PIN, 87+128 bit Encryption, Lock for settings. Includes: 6 dlt 400 transceivers, 1 ccs 042 heavy-duty system carry case, 6 mic 157 headset microphones, 1 CCS 061 GR Grey Silicone Skin and 5 CCS 061 BK Black Silicone Skins.
5. Nuance Dragon #ad
Nuance PowerMic II Dictation Microphone Renewed #adNuance Dragon #ad
- This feature also provides quick access to word-by-word playback of dictated text. Users can select entire sentences or paragraphs by simply clicking on them with the track point button.
Track point button - the track point button allows the user to easily navigate through documents using a mouse or other pointing device. Compatible with Windows OS only. Transcribe button - the transcribe button allows the user to quickly navigate to the transcription window for review of dictation.
Compatible with Dragon Medical Edition Only. Flush, angled microphone element - the PowerMic II microphone offers a flush, angled microphone element that is designed to minimize acoustic interference and improve voice recognition accuracy.
|Brand||Nuance Dragon #ad|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
6. Dragon #ad
With Cradle, Powermic II, Nuance Dragon Medical Edition II Microphone #adDragon #ad
- Primary dictation controls - Record, Rewind, Play, Fast Foward, Enter/Select. Flush, angled microphone element for user comfort and optimal recording level/signal. Transcribe button to recognize speech or send dictation to a transcriptionist automatically, when physician self-completion is not utilized.
Track-point button and left/Right Mouse Button to control the onscreen cursor, navigate and select functions. Tab-forward/tab-backwards for speeding navigation through voice-driven templates and form fill-ins.
|Part Number||Powermic II with cradle|