As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
25 VICTORIA RHUBARB Pieplant Rheum Rhabarbarum Fruit Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light requirements: sun - part shade. Hardiness zone: 3 - 8. Plant spacing: 24 - 36". Plant height: 24 - 48". Victoria is an open pollinated green rhubarb with bright red thick stalks that measure 10 - 12 inches long.
Soil / water: Average. It has a more winey flavor than the Glaskins Rhubarb. Bloom time: Harvest in Spring.
2. Rhubarb #ad
Much milder and Sweeter Than Other Types. So Good!!!!25, Seeds, 'Victoria' Rhubarb Seeds #adRhubarb #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, non gmo, herb, vegetable, Fruit, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds.
3. Hirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
Victoria Red Rhubarb 25 Seeds-Perennial, Easy to grow #adHirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
- This is a standard crop variety of Rhubarb. First recorded in 1837 in England. The stalks are a deep crimson red with a touch of green on the inside. One of the largest and most productive varieties. The taste has a bit of a wine flavor to it.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Rhubarb Victoria SAL2577 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Wait until the second year to harvest stems from plants started from seed. Germination rate about 80% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. English variety named for Queen Victoria. Only the stems are edible.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
500+ Rhubarb Seeds for Planting Outdoor- Heirloom Rare Large Red Green, Heavy Yields Garden #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Grow rhubarb in full sun, in rich, lightly moist soil. All seed counts are approximate due to the small size of the seeds. In hot regions usda hardiness zone 6 and higher, plant rhubarb where it will get some protection from hot afternoon sun.
6. elava5771 #ad
6 LIVE 3-5" PLANTS RHUBARB VICTORIA Delicious Healthy #adelava5771 #ad
- Listing is for 6 live plants 3 to 5 inches each ships 1 week after purchase. Amazing eaten fresh for a sour treat! Rhubarb leaves can be used to make organic insecticide which is effective in leaf eating insects.
One of the easiest rhubarbs to grow as it grows from year to year as it is a perennial. Produces juicy, candy, rhubarb flavored salad dressing, muffins, cobbler, green-red stems which can make excellent pies, ice cream, cakes, sauces, jams, large, bars, and a whole range of culinary delights!.