As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IB Prosperity #ad
West Indian Lemon Grass 4 Starter Plants, Cymbopogon Citratus #adIB Prosperity #ad
- When making a site selection keep your plant in an area that has medium or full light. This species of lemon grass is considered hardy at zones 8-10 Lemon Grass,.
Do not over water. If using drip irrigation allow soil to dry slightly between waterings. Plants for sale are cymbopogon citratus "Lemon Grass". Plants for sale are betwen 8-24" tall.
Place this mixture in a pots, beds or garden and plant your Lemon Grass. The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive. Mix together the following: 60 percent potting soil; 20 percent peat moss; 20 percent coarse sand and a handful of perlite.
2. yunakesa #ad
Yunakesa Cymbopogon citratus | West Indian Lemongrass | 20 Seeds, Gardening AA and Planting #adyunakesa #ad
- Cymbopogon citratus | West Indian Lemongrass | 20 Seeds. Please note: you will receive SEEDS and Will be shipped in 1-3 Days. Easy to grow and Fresh Seeds. Type: ornamental Grass Seeds. Picture shown mature Plant. Please read the description below for product details.
3. West Seed Farm #ad
200 Cymbopogon Flexuosus East Indian Lemon Grass Seeds #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- The seeds will typically germinate in 21-4. If your soil is too moist it can ruin the seeds. As the name suggests, east indian Lemon grass is a citrus-flavored grass from an area that includes India, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Sow your seeds in good compost, covering them with just a thin layer of soil. Lemon grass is considered a stomach settler and a digestive stimulant, an anti-inflammatory and a vasodilator. Seeds should be started indoors or in a greenhouse during the winter to early spring and transplanted outside once the weather is warm.
This annual grass is grown as an ornamental, an edible and a medicinal. It is probably most widely used to relax and revitalize the mind. Much of your success will be based on soil moisture. Growing information: despite being a grass, lemon grass seeds can be tricky to germinate. Maintain a temperature of 70-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Lemongrass Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Lemon Fresh Asian Lemongrass Plants in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. The long leafy grass can be dried, or used fresh. This easy to maintain perennial plant can be moved indoors during winter months to keep it healthy and flourishing, even in cold climates.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Unique flavor - lemongrass has a distinct lemon flavor that makes it a must-have for Asian dishes, pickled, especially Thai cuisine. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. It also has medicinal properties. Aromatic grass - the oil in lemongrass makes it a great choice for growing in a planter or container.
5. Seedville #ad
100 LEMONGRASS East Indian Lemon Grass Cymbopogon Flexuosus Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- It is very popular in Thai and Vietnamese cooking and in the making of teas. Soil / water: Average. Lemon grass has a citrus flavor and aroma.
Bloom time: N/A. It is ornamental, edible, and medicinal. Plant height: 48 - 72". Plant spacing: 24 - 36". Light requirements: sun - part shade. Hardiness zone: 9 - 11.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Cymbopogon citratus, Lemon Grass Seeds for Planting Outdoor, 250 Mg Packet, Heirloom Culinary Herb Garden Lemongrass Seeds, Non-GMO #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Lemongrass seeds for planting outdoor - 250 mg Packet - Cymbopogon citratus. Plant information - days to full maturity: 75-85 -- Grow As Annual or Tender Perennial Zones 9-11. Non-gmo - heirloom - open pollinated - High Germination Rate - Mountain Valley Seed Company.
Herb gardening seeds - west Indian Lemon grass is the edible and tender alternative to the more fibrous East Indian lemongrass. Wonderful lemon scent and flavor - For culinary uses, try it in soups, marinades, salad dressings and of course stir-frys! Plus it freezes well!.