As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Ghost Pepper Seeds- 25+"Bhut Jolokia" by Ohio Heirloom Seeds for 2020 #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 85% germination, ships from Ohio. Hot, hot, hot!! please be patient, these seeds can take 17 days to germinate. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! click on the Ohio Heirloom Seeds hyperlink above to see our other products.
Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Grown in 2019 for the 2020 season. Generally speaking, the hotter the pepper the longer the germination period.
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Bhut Jolokia Ghost Pepper, BIG PACK, 500 Bhut Jolokia, Ghost Pepper Seeds, 2007 as hottest chile pepper in the world at over 1 million Scoville unit- Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co BIG PACK #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 100-120 days to Harvest. Approx. Certified in 2007 as hottest chile pepper in the world at over 1 million Scoville unit. 500 fresh clean seeds ~!! Bhut jolokia, Ghost Pepper Seeds.
3. elava5771 #ad
20 seeds PURPLE Ghost Pepper Bhut Jolokia Extremely RARE Hot Spicy Heirloom #adelava5771 #ad
- Excellent spicy taste with legendary heat that rivals the Trinidad moruga scorpion. Since 2006 when the chili institute declared the red bhut jolokia as the worlds hottest pepper many chili heads were on the hunt.
This variety starts out with a small purple pod which must be exposed to direct sunlight to develop its purple color.
4. seedsforbrains #ad
WORLDS HOTTEST Naga Bhut Jolokia Cobra Chili Vegetable, 20 GHOST PEPPER SEEDS #adseedsforbrains #ad
- This pepper is unbelievably hot! For that reason, and anything else you might want to add a ridiculous amount of spice to. They are used dried, the seeds, chilis, and in salsas, 000, and the fruit. Plant height: 4 - 6’ #plant spacing: 4 - 6’.
You really must use caution when handling any parts of this plant including the plant, pickled, insects and wild animals will not bother these plants so they are excellent companion plants. Color: red - orange #plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost #HARVEST: 85 - 90 Days.
The green fruits turn from green to orange or red at maturity. Name: ghost pepper #other common names: bhut jolkia / ghost chili / naga jolokia / Cobra Chili #SCIENTIFIC Name: Capsicum Chinense #QTY: 20 Seeds.
The plants themselves are rather large and almost tree-like. The ghost pepper is native to india and is one of the world’s hottest peppers! it has an insane shu rating of 1, 000 scoville units. Light requirements: sun - part shade #soil & WATER PREFERENCES: Average. That is 400 times hotter than tabasco sauce! ghost peppers measure around 3 - 6” long by a little over 1” wide and typically weigh 7 - 9 grams.
5. seedssupplier #ad
Organic Heirloom 30 Ghost Chili Chilli Seeds Chile Pepper Seeds Bhut Jolokia Vegetable Garden Seeds F47 #adseedssupplier #ad
- Caution: the fruits of this chile variety are extremely hot. Quantity: 30 Bulk Seeds. The bhut jolokia is a naturally-occurring interspecies hybrid from the Assam region of northeastern India. Other names: bhut jolokia, Ghost Chili, Ghost Pepper, Naga Morich.
The fruits of this chili variety are extremely hot - it is advised to wear gloves when handling the peppers - Keep away from children - Nearly twice as hot as Red Savina, the chile pepper variety it replaces as the world's hottest.
It should also be grown isolated from other peppers for the hottest fruit. Don't touch any sensitive parts before cleaning your hands thoroughly first.
It is advised to wear gloves when handling the peppers, and thoroughly clean all kitchen utensils like cutting boards, knives etc. When grinding dreid jolokias, keep them away from children, wear a breathing mask, protect your eyes. And use these peppers sparingly - it is always easier to kick up the heat of a dish than toning it down. Hence the color, size, shape, texture and heat may vary.
6. Elava 5771 #ad
Portal Cool 15 Yellow Ghost Pepper Bhut Jolokia Seeds Chili Heirloom Rare Extremely Hot! #adElava 5771 #ad
- This heirloom pepper is actually a mutation of the red ghost pepper but ripens to yellow instead. It grows true to it's kind and is not as hot as the red type. Very flavorful and fruity pepper. 15 seeds.
7. Elava 5771 #ad
50 Yellow Ghost Pepper Bhut Jolokia seeds Chili Heirloom RARE EXTREMELY HOT! #adElava 5771 #ad
- It grows true to it's kind and is not as hot as the red type. 50 seeds. Very flavorful and fruity pepper. This heirloom pepper is actually a mutation of the red ghost pepper but ripens to yellow instead.