As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Bush Beefsteak Tomato Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Plant 1/4 inch deep. Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Great addition to your garden, herb, greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, vegetable, Fruit, Non GMO, organic, Flower Garden Seeds.
Care instructions: Water regular. Water and sun regular. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall.
2. Burpee #ad
30 Seeds, Burpee Bush Early Girl' Hybrid Slicer Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Tomatoes in your home garden. Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition.
Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years! 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Determinate tomato plant: seed pack contains 30 tomato seeds for planting. Compared to store-bought tomatoes, 'Bush Early Girl' delivers more flavor, aroma, sandwiches and salads!.
Transplant your seedlings into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost. Plants produce extra-large, extra-early fruits for slicing all summer long - enjoy on burgers, 6 oz.
Expect a delicious harvest 65 days after transplanting seedlings. Seed starting tip: sow tomato seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Make sure to harden off young tomato plants by leaving them outdoors in their containers up to a week before transplanting into garden soil. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Fresh garden tomatoes: grow beautiful bright-red 4", and meaty texture. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right!
|Model||Bush Early Girl'|
3. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 30 Seeds, Park Seed Better Bush Hybrid Tomato Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Resistant to verticillium wilt and Fusarium wilt race 1. The central stem rarely needs staking except during those "bumper crop" times, 4-inch fruits grow very densely on indeterminate 4-foot plants, and this plant begins early in the season and just keeps going.
Isi indeterminate short-internodes. Indeterminate vines have short nodes for even bigger yields. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past and night temperatures consistently remain above 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you're looking for an old-fashioned-flavored tomato with the juiciness and distinctive "tang" you remember from vine-fresh tomatoes of the past, Better Bush hybrid is the best choice.
If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover. Available only here at park, this is a superbly garden-worthy variety with great yields of ultra-satisfying fruits. These big, luscious, thanks to shorter internodes. Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date.
4. Generic #ad
Bush Beefsteak Tomato Seeds for Planting Outdoors, 30+ Heirloom Gardening Vegetable #adGeneric #ad
- Easy to plant and low maintenance. All our seeds are heirloom, naturally grown, planted and harvested by a family farm business in USA.
5. BasqueStore #ad
Tomato Bush Beefsteak 250 Seeds, Fresh Seeds, Somarac #adBasqueStore #ad
- Ship from United States. 250 seeds. Not ship to : mexico, Canada and US protectorates. Tomato Bush Beefsteak. This item is seeds.
6. Unbrandred #ad
Vegetable, Bush Beefsteak Tomato Seeds 25+ SeedsMore Heirloom, Herb, Fruit, Non GMO, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds 25+ Seeds at Seed King Express #adUnbrandred #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, purple, paste, black, and in many more colors than red, beefsteak, pink, grape, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, roma, including yellow, white or even green.
Indeterminate vines needs support and will produce until the first frost.
Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Has a classic red-tomato flavor.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of beefsteak tomato seed; heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Under the “how To” section of our website. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.