As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Voluntary Purchasing Group 32109 Hi-Yield Captan Series 50W Fungicide, 12-Ounce #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Controls black rot, brown rot, botrytis rot, scab and leaf spot. Prevents a variety Of Common Plant Diseases. Use dry or mixed With Water. Prevents a variety of common plant diseases.
Use dry or mixed with water. For fruit And Ornamental Plants. For fruit and ornamental plants. Controls black rot, botrytis rot, brown rot, scab and leaf spot.
2. Heritage Products #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 30 lb Bag 1 Bag 6666273 #adHeritage Products #ad
- Azoxystrobin 031%. Golf courses, commercial and industrial buildings, institutional, parks, public, lawns and landscape areas around residential, recreational areas and athletic fields.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND205, Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate 1 gal. #adBonide #ad
- Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, downy mildew, coryneum blight, aphids plus more. Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, miticide, aphicide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, mites, brown rot, flea beetles, and many more. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Foliage protector - used to guard apples, grapes, cherries, ornamental evergreens, strawberries, roses, peaches, and flowers.
4. Bonide #ad
Leaf Spot and Powdery Mildew 4 lb., Organically Controls Rust, Bonide BND1428, Sulfur Plant Fungicide #adBonide #ad
- Use on fruits, cherries, strawberries, peas, beans, and ornamentals - product is approved for organic gardening and can be used on apples, grapes, VEGETABLES, berries, and many more fruits and vegetables in your garden.
Controls a variety of insects and diseases - Sulfur Plant Fungicide is effective against rust, leaf spot, powdery mildew, chiggers, scale, thrips, and listed mites. Greater efficiency - the extremely fine particle size contributes to a uniform film-forming layer, better adhesion and more even distribution of particles over fruit and leaf surfaces, resulting in greater efficiency.
Our fungicide is approved for organic gardening and is safe for use around people and pets alike.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient of this product is sulfur, which is a natural chemical that is required by plants for normal, healthy growth. Can also be used to control depluming mites on chickens, and other game birds. Use on animals - helps control fleas and ticks on dogs, geese, pigeons, turkeys, horses, ducks, swine, cattle, sheep, and goats.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML 2 Pack #adBonide #ad
- Won't harm beneficial insects. Copper formulations protects a wide range of plants from turf to veggies, to fruit and flowers from a host of listed diseases. Great for blight! Suitable for organic gardening. For indoor and outdoor use.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use, according to label directions. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, downy mildew, rust, and many other listed diseases.
It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, nuts, fruits, roses, herbs, ornamentals and turf. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Scotts #ad
Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, Fungus Control #adScotts #ad
- Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq. Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Summer Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Powdery Mildew, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases.