As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 for You Live House Plant Collection, White Decor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability. Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly.
The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies.
Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Height at shipping is ranges from 10-15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. To help with water drainage, these containers have holes. The costa farms clean air plant collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Clean Air Plants|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Dracena Marginata Colorama Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Foliage is showy and performs very well in sun or shade. Usda zones 9 through 11. Very low maintenance. Dracena colorama's bright strappy leaves will add Year Round vibrant pink color to your home or garden.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
Live Dracaena Marginata, Madagascar Dragon Tree, 4 Feet Tall, Beautiful Florist Quality House Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Regular household humidity should be fine for them. The plant has narrow, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, arching leaves that are sword-shaped. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Sometimes they are grown as single-stemmed plants; other times grouped or even braided together in the same pot.
Dragon plants prefer temperatures between 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Dracaena marginata is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage that sometimes goes by the name "dragon tree.
Most of the time it’s sold simply as “Dracaena marginata” or just “Dracaena. These plants are perfect for a beginner gardener because they're very easy to grow indoors. If your house is particularly dry, consider a light misting from a spray bottle.
Plants in lower light situations will grow slower and will produce smaller leaves. It helps that they’re attractive and varied. Dracaena marginatas are mostly indoor plants that are easy to care for and can thrive in homes and offices. They are listed by nASA as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air. Dragon trees grow best in medium sunlight but they can survive in partial shade as well. Don't put your dragon tree in full sun because its leaves will burn.
4. SmartMe #ad
Flowering Plant, Dracena Marginata Colorama Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier!. E14 #adSmartMe #ad
- Foliage is showy and performs very well in sun or shade. This item does not ship to california. Dracena colorama's bright strappy leaves will add Year Round vibrant pink color to your home or garden.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
Tri-color Dragon Tree Houseplant From Jm Bamboo, Dracaena Marginata Colorama #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Immediate shipping in 4" Pot estimated delivery 2-3 days. Proper name: Dracaena Marginata Colorama. Water when on the dry side. Easy to grow house plant. Will grow in low light in the home.
6. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Easy to Grow House Plant, Creme & Green Corn Plant, 6" Pot, Dracaena #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- Proudly homegrown by Hirt's Garden's. Grows well with full shade of sun. Easy to grow and doesn't require much attention. Do not over water your plant, water only when you thinks it's needed as over watering can cause the leaves to be yellowish and sooner the plant may die.
The creme &green corn plant - dracanea that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 6'' inch pot.
Dracaena - a tropical palmlike plant that is famous as a greenhouse or indoor plant. New growth from your plant can be replanted in a seperate pot to grow another Dracanea plant. Appropriate fertilization is also needed.
Growing dracaena - in growing your dracaena plant, you must know that it requires a well drained soil. Pruning dracaena plant - if you notice, yellow and brown leaves of your plant just simply cut those and remove. Originated from Africa. It is also known for its air purifying benefit by removing chemicals and other toxins in the air.
7. JADICAA #ad
Garden Rare 100pcs Dragon Tree Dracena marginata House Plant Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden #adJADICAA #ad
- Garden rare 20pcs dragon tree dracena marginata House Plant Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden.