As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Gold Child English Ivy, Hardy Groundcover/House Plant -Sun/Shade-2 Pack 3" Pots #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Hedera helix 'Gold Child'. Hardy in zones 5-8. Deer resistant. Easy to grow. Grows in sun or shade. Immediate shipping.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green Trailing Vine, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Needlepoint Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This top air-purifying green plant is in a 6" pot measuring 9 to 11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, patios, fire escapes, porches, decks, offices, and gardens.
A fan of bright, indirect sunlight, ivy are great hanging or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Ivy is a fast growing and easy care climber that looks great hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, mantle, hanging basket or trained as Topiary.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Variegated English Ivy | Hedera Helix Variegata' | Easy Care Houseplant | Perfect for Bright Light Conditions, 6 in Grower's Pot, | Air Purifying #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Green To Your Living Room Or Work Space. Attractive foliage - this hedera helix Varigata Has Long Trailing Vines Covered in Unique Arrowhead Shaped Variegated Foliage.
Easy care - our variegated english ivy does Not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered a Few Times a Week. Bright light - can thrive in a Moderate to Bright Indoor or Enviroment. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity.
4. Jmbamboov #ad
English Ivy Hedera Helix Air Purification Plant, 2 1/4" Pot, Groundcover, Jmbamboo #adJmbamboov #ad
- Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo. Grows in sun or shade. Deer resistant. Hardy in zones 4-8.
5. Sprig & Stone #ad
Hedera Helix 'English Ivy' Grower's Choice #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F. Easy to care for. Great for container gardens! Single plant 2. 5" pot. Low light needs.
|Brand||Sprig & Stone #ad|
|Manufacturer||Josh's Frogs #ad|
6. Shop Succulents #ad
6-Inch, Single, Shop Succulents | Vining Collection | Hand Selected, Air Purifying Easy Care Live Indoor/Outdoor California Ivy House Plant in 6" Grow Pot #adShop Succulents #ad
- Included in purchase | 1 california ivy plant. Do not fertilize in the winter, summer and fall with a water soluble, as this is the ivy’s dormant period. Watering needs | ivies prefer to be kept slightly on the dry side, so let the soil dry out some dry to the touch on top before you water your ivy plant again.
If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Direct summer sun from a south-facing window can lead to leaf burn, so indirect light is best.
Soil | sun | potting | ivies prefer bright, however, indirect light. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Fertilizing needs | fertilize your ivy about once a month in the spring, nitrogen-rich fertilizer. The plant prefers to be at cooler temperatures, like in the 60s F, and likes humidity.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Variegated Easy Care Trailing Vine Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This low maintenance and top air-purifying evergreen plant is in a 6" pot measuring 8 to 10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. Variegated ivy has dappled green leaves and is an easy care climber that looks great hanging its vines from a basket, shelf, mantle, or as topiary.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, help you sleep, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, patios, fire escapes, decks, offices, porches, and gardens. A fan of bright light to partial shade, ivy are great creeping or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air.