As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
100 Bitter Melon Seeds, OP, Momordica charantia, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Mara Long Variety, Bitter Melon, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100 fresh clean seeds ~!! Bitter melon seeds - mara Long Variety. Approx. Vigorous and disease tolerant. 50-60 days. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co.
2. S-pone #ad
10pcs/Bag Momordica Vegetable Seeds Mixed Bitter Vine Seeds Plant Heirloom for Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Collect the fruits is recommended a little immature, while the pulp is still not to be bitter. You need to determine the color: the skin is completely yellowed, but has not yet acquired a bright orange hue.
Please seeds stored in a cool, dry place. Momordica charantia is a vigorous, tendril-bearing, frost tender, annual vine of the cucumber family that will grow rapidly to 12-20¡¯ long in a single growing season.
Young fruits green or early yellow colored are a popular vegetable consumed in some countries. Plants are generally grown like cucumbers. Leafy shoot tips are often used as salad greens.
3. kitchenseeds #ad
Muop Huong by Kitchenseeds, 20 Asian Vegetable Edible Luffa seeds , long Smooth sponge gourd #adkitchenseeds #ad
- Upon shaving off the green skin, called Muop Houng in Vietnam. This is a vietnamese edible luffa, but are generally picked at about 16-20 inches before seeds formed inside. 20 seeds asian vegetable edible luffa seeds, long Smooth sponge gourd, Muop Huong.
Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. 42-45 days. Warm season annual,. This variety loves heat and performs very well in rainy and warm climates. Untreated. Long fruits can grow up to more than 26 inches long, white flesh inside is very delicious and is very good for soup and stir-fry. Approx.
4. salee shop #ad
Chinese Bitter Gourd, salee shop 30 Seeds Bitter Gourd Seeds #adsalee shop #ad
- Non-gmO. Quantity : 30 Seeds. Explred date : At least 1 year. Made in Thailand. Bitter gourd seeds of Thailand.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Gourd Cucuzzi Edible SAL8874 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 80 days. Used like a squash sliced fried steamed and excellent for freezing. Mature fruits are very ornamental.
6. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics, Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds.
Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, and packaged in the Usa. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system.
Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, peas, zucchini, peppers, onions, carrots, 000 seeds. Usa - seed bank grown, adults and gardening gifts for men. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions.
Great for parsley, prepper gear, spinach, aerogarden, emergency preparedness items, gardening gifts, hydroponics supplies, or bug out. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. It makes excellent gifts for moms, sourced, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet.