As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mite Away #ad
Mite Away Quick Strips Beekeeping Varroa Mite Control 2 Dose #adMite Away #ad
- Organic: maqs is certified Organic through BioGro. Ready to use: maqs is ready to use. 7 days: maqs is a quick 7 day treatment. No residue: treat during the Honey Flow.
Strips do not need to be removed after treatment. No mixing required. High efficacy: maqs has 90-99 percent efficacy and kills mites under the cap. Maqs leaves no residues in wax or honey.
|Brand||Mite Away #ad|
|Manufacturer||Miller Mfg Co #ad|
2. Mann Lake #ad
Mann Lake DC-799 Apivar 10 Pack #adMann Lake #ad
- Kills up to 99% of mites in one application. Amitraz is continuously released over a six week period when the bees come into contact with the Strips. Proven to be safe and effective. Leave no significant residues in the hive. Use one strip per 5 frames of bees.
|Brand||Mann Lake #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mann Lake #ad|
3. NOD #ad
NOD Apiary Products Formic Pro #adNOD #ad
- Controls varroa Mites in Honey Bee Hives. Longer shelf life than Mite Away. Newer packaging is foil pouch, not plastic tubs. Use protective gear when applying to hive. Supers do not have to be removed during treatment.
4. Vita #ad
Apiguard 10 Pack for Varroa Mite Control #adVita #ad
- Ask seller if they are selling the bLUE box or the GREEN box, also ask for expiration date if BLUE Box. Recommended dosage is TWO units per hive.
Wear appropriate safety gear and clothing during application. Read and follow ALL directions for use. Green box is most current packaging. Honey supers MUST be removed before application.
5. Varomorus #ad
Varomorus Durable OXALIC Acid 12V Vaporizer VARROA MITE Treatment #adVaromorus #ad
- Fast heating. Improved design for the comfortable using. Most effective varroa mite treatment. Easy to use. Durable and powerful, made from top quality materials. Fast shipping from Amazon.
6. Formic Pro #ad
10 Pack, Formic Pro Mite Treatment #adFormic Pro #ad
- Kills mites in sealed brood. Read and follow ALL directions of use and disposal. 10 doses - treats Ten hives 20 Strips. Longer shelf life than Miteaway. May be used during honey flow - All natural ingredients. Wear protective gear, dO NOT INHALE or get on skin.
7. Foxhound Bee Company #ad
Small Hive Beetle Trap for Naturally Trapping Hive Beetles in Oil Without The Use of Any Chemicals or Pesticides for Beekeeping -12 Pack #adFoxhound Bee Company #ad
- As the beetles hide in the traps, they get caught in the oil and can't come out. When full, simply toss throw away the trap and replace. From an american company: 12 pack of small hive beetle traps, enough for trapping beetles in up to 6 bee hives quickly and easily by using the bees natural tendencies to corral beetles into small places.
Our beetle traps are the industry standard and an essential part of any beekeeper's beekeeping supplies. Works naturally with the bees: beetles are naturally forced and corralled into the traps as the beetles run away from the honey bees.
Beetles are naturally corralled into the corners of the top box, exactly where the traps work best. Designed to keep bees safe: these cutts beetle traps have thin slots for beetles to enter, but are too small for bees to enter.
During the summer when beetle populations increase, you can place multiple traps in each box. Simply fill the traps halfway with oil and as beetles enter the oil compartment they die quickly. Easy to use and install: no tools are required to install, for best results place 2 traps in between the 2 outside frames on both sides of the top box. Works great in spring and summer: hive beetle populations increase in the summer, but the best time to use our beetle traps in your bee hive is the spring before beetle populations increase.