As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mixed Coleus Flowers Seeds Rainbow Coleus Wizard Mixed Perennial Foliage Plant #adS-pone #ad
- Coleus plants will grace your gardens all summer until the first frost. The coleus plants have dramatic contrasting colors of burgundy, and off-whites. Coleus can be easily started from cuttings to expand your gardens, and it also re-seeds itself in warmer climates.
These coleus seeds are an easy to grow annual foliage plant that looks beautiful in your flowerbeds, containers or hanging baskets, and it also makes an attractive houseplant. It’s the lovely contrasting colors of the leaves that makes this coleus farm mix a great choice for a mass planting.
They thrive in moist, dark and light greens, red, in partial shade to partial sun. Too much sun bleaches out the colors, but well-draining loamy soil, too much shade mutes the colors.
The coleus can still tolerate more shade than other annual bedding plants, making it perfect for those areas that are too shady for most colorful plants. Start your seeds indoors and get a jump on the season! plant coleus seeds six to eight weeks before the last frost, and transplant them outside when the weather warms up. Height - 8" - 15"; spread - 6" - 10"; zones - ALL.
2. skywayoutdoor #ad
USA, Moss Verbena, Creeping Perennial Purple Flower, 50 + GROUNDCOVER Seeds #adskywayoutdoor #ad
- Draw butterflies and other wildlife to your yard with this easy to grow moss verbena groundcover! Drought and heat tolerant. Moss verbena is a low growing, creeping perennial in zone 6-11 and grown as an annual in other zones.
Low growing + spreading growth make this variety an ideal evergreen ground cover with aromatic ferny, containers, pots, finely cut foliage.
Not fussy about the type of soil, moss verbena will grow in just about any soil conditions as long as it’s well-draining. It’s a fast growing ground cover that looks great in rock gardens, + meadows. Perfect for roadside plantings and reclamtion and can fill bare spots in your yard quickly. Moss verbena rarely requires watering after they are established.
3. S-pone #ad
20+ Mixed Hydrangea Seeds Flowers Bush Plants Beautiful Smell Garden Decor Home Perennial #adS-pone #ad
- Or can be sown directly into the ground in spring, summer or fall have always been valued for their showy 2-foot stalks of ball-shaped flowers that last throughout.
Weeks before your region's last frost. To be transplanted outside in spring. 10+ seeds. Huge pendulous flowers. Blooms left on plant will last up to 2 months. Can be started indoors in winter 6-10 Flowers all summer long.
Easy to grow perennial. They establish from flower seed for any garden. Life, flowers will last up to 8 days, more when preservatives are added to the water. Likes morning sun and afternoon shade. Are praised for being excellent cut flowers. The summer. With a long vase.
4. Touch Of ECO #ad
3 Flower Bulbs, Giant "Pretty Lady" Tree Flower Lily Flower Bulbs, Pure White Blooms and Impressive Size #adTouch Of ECO #ad
- Elegant addition to any garden, yard, or landscaping. Over 30 blooms on each plant. Perennial flower that will grow back year after year. Pack includes: 3 flower bulbs. Giant lily grows over 8ft tall and produces 8 inch blooms per flower.
5. Seeds Of Strength #ad
100 pcs Mix Hibiscus Luna Flower Seed Perennial Flower Garden Plant #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Great way to support your local pollinators. If these seed don’t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the “how to” section of our website.
Friendly pollinator - butterflies love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Fun planting - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers. Beautiful flowering - 100 pcs mixed Hibiscus Seeds to Plant, Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Great for Privacy. Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Garden gift -- fun to grow.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Aquilegia caerulea, Perennial, Colorful, Attracts Bees and Hummingbirds! from USA, 200+ Columbine McKana Giants Flower Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Depth: do not cover but press into soil! soil temperature must be kept at 70f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Columbine mckana giants flower seeds, attracts Bees and Hummingbirds, colorful, Perennial, Decorative, Aquilegia caerulea, Beautiful! Height: 24-36". The seed can also be started indoors.
Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. For spring planting, mix the seed with moist sand and store it in the refrigerator for 60 days before direct sowing after the last frost.
7. Touch Of ECO #ad
Fragrant, Easy to Grow Pink, White, or Red Beautiful Large Blooms, 4 Double Dutch Mixed Peonies Perennials Flower Bulbs #adTouch Of ECO #ad
- Beautiful red, White And Pink Bloom. Double blooming peonies that Will Add More Than Just Color To Your Garden. Perfect for any flower bed, Flower Box, Landscape Or Outdoor Living Area. Makes ideal cut Flowers For A Vase. Pack includes: 4 Flower Bulbs.