As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Narcissus. #ad
Rare Lithops Mix Succulent Cactus Exotic Living Stones Desert Rock See-d 50 See-ds #adNarcissus. #ad
- Yellow or white flowers emerge from the fissure between the leaves after the new leaf pair has fully matured, one per leaf pair. The slit between the leaves contains the meristem and produces flowers and new leaves.
They are often known as peable plants or living stones. This is usually in autumn, but can be before the summer equinox in L. Type: Seeds. Pseudotruncatella and after the winter equinox in L.
This is a very good description of these plants, which avoid being eaten by blending in with surrounding rocks. Lithops" means "stone-like". Lithops is a genus of succulent plants native to southern Africa. Individual lithops plants consist of one or more pairs of bulbous, almost fused leaves opposite to each other and hardly any stem. Optica. The flowers are often sweetly scented.
2. Javagado Land #ad
4" Plant Euphorbia TRIGONA RUBRA African Milk Tree Rare Cactus Plant Exotic Succulent #adJavagado Land #ad
- Cactus and succulents are pretty and very easy to grow, all our plants are free shipping and shipped bare roots no pot or soil are included because we consider is safe and cheap, hard to kill plants, the plant for sale is similar to the one on picture and will be shipped bare roots, the pot or soil are not included, just sun and water ones a week, title say 2" 4" or 6" pot for reference of the size of the plant, if you want a plant with pot and soil will cost extra $12.
00, free shipping is for items weight less than 13 oz and any plant shipped with pot and soil will past the USPS limit.
3. Jocadew #ad
Exotic Rare Succulent Plant Cactus jocad 2" Pot Plant, Kalanchoe Fedtschenkoi Compacta #adJocadew #ad
- Beautiful healthy plant, easy to keep but hard to find. Don't miss this one, the showing pot is 2", you are buying a similar plant on the picture same shape color and size or bigger.
Kalanchoe fedtschenkoi compacta, Exotic Rare Succulent Plant Cactus jocad 2" Pot Plant. This is a very nice choice for a succulents gardens.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Red Christmas Cactus Plant, Zygocactus, 9GreenBox, 4" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Come with multiple plants in 4" Pot. Great Gift for everyone. Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Red color. It will bloom between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
5. WANCHEN #ad
100 pcs/bag Real mini succulent cactus seeds rare succulent perennial herb plants bonsai pot flower seeds indoor plant for home #adWANCHEN #ad
- Function:beautifying, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Regular, use:Outdoor Plants, Variety:succulent. Location:courtyard, Climate:Temperate, full-bloom Period:Summer, Style:Perennial.
Essential for any Garden. Germination Rate: 73%. Product type: mixed color Beauty Succulents Seeds, Number: 100pcs/bag.
6. Rasacarsa #ad
Euphorbia Delphinensis Exotic Rare Cactus Plant Cacti Bonsai Succulent rasa1ca 4" Pot Plant #adRasacarsa #ad
- This beautiful healthy plant is a great piece for your collection, easy to keep even for beginners. Water only when dry. The showing pot is 4" and you'll received a similar size and shape. Euphorbia delphinensis exotic Rare Cactus Plant Cacti Bonsai Succulent rasa1ca 4" Pot Plant.
7. FATPLANTS #ad
Adromischus maculatus "Calico Hearts", Fat Plants San Diego Living Indoor Succulents and Cactus Rooted in Plastic Planters with Soil 2.5 Inch #adFATPLANTS #ad
- Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil. Fatplants is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower.
Please refer to product description for more on individual varieties. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year.
Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Plants may arrive taller, shorter, availability, narrower, thicker or less thick based on health, wider, season and readiness.