As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Melon Rocky Ford 9331 Orange 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Prefers full sun exposure. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. 2 - 3 pound fruit with exceptional flavor. Harvest in about 85 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.
2. Jocadew #ad
Cantaloupe Seeds Rocky Ford 1881 Heirloom Non GMO Sweet Green Aromatic Fruit jocad 20 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- An extremely productive variety! the flavor can't be beat! growth rate - fast | sun preference - full light 6 hours+ | Growth Period - Spring - Autumn | Foliage Color - Green | Flower Color - Yellow F. The melon has netted skin and sweet, pale-green, aromatic fruit.
Melons weigh in at 2 - 3 pounds with a gold border in the center. Cantaloupe seeds rocky ford 1881 Heirloom Non Gmo Sweet Green Aromatic Fruit jocad 20 Seeds. A beautiful heirloom cantaloupe from Rocky Ford Colorado that dates back to 1881.
3. HeirloomSupplySuccess #ad
HeirloomSupplySuccess 50 Heirloom Cantaloupe Rocky Ford Seeds #adHeirloomSupplySuccess #ad
- Genuine heirloomsupplysuccess tm products may only be purchased from us the Official Brand Owner and only retailer of "HeirloomSupplySuccess products. All other claims to such are false, misleading replica of our authentic products.
We do not and will not ever utilize another party to market or sell our Genuine products. 100% open pollinated, 100% non-hybrid, 100% Non-GMO, 100% Heirloom. Bonus sample pack of seeds with each pack of seeds purchased.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Rocky Ford Melon, PAPCOOL Cantaloupe, - Green Heirlọom from 1800'S, Sweet Green Aromatic Frụit -, 30 SéẹDs #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The melon has netted skin and sweet, pale-green, aromatic fruit. A beautiful heirloom cantaloupe from Rocky Ford Colorado that dates back to 1881. 4. Materials: seeds.
3. A well known home garden variety. Annual rocky ford watermelon day, which continues to be a city tradition to this very day. The first rocky ford melons had only green flesh until new commercial varieties were developed around 1920 An extremely productive variety! The flavor can't be beat! Beginning in 1878 the town of Rocky Ford Colorado began holding its.
2. This melon got its start as "netted gem" in 1881 but later became known for the place that still today produces this sweet melon. Melons weigh in at 2 - 3 pounds with a gold border in the center. Fun facts: 1.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 15 Cantaloupe SẸẸDS for Plạnting, Cantaloupe Rocky Ford Melon Vegẹtable SẸẸD Heirlọom Non GMO #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The 2 - 3 pound fruit has a 5" diameter, & is deliciously fragrant. Rocky ford is an heirloom cantaloupe or muskmelon with a netted skin & sweet green flesh.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Rocky Ford Green Flesh Melon SẸẸDS Honeydew Cantaloupe Frụit #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Rocky ford green flesh melon is a popular green flesh muskmelon, with a heavily-netted rind and smooth, lime-green flesh that is incredibly sweet with a small seed cavity. Seeds are fresh, 7-14 days to germination. 1 package contains 30+ count seeds.
7. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Cantaloupe Seeds Rocky Ford Vegetable Seeds Green Heirloom from 1800's Sweet Green Aromatic Fruit Natural Non GMO 25 #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- Melons weigh in at 2 - 3 pounds with a gold border in the center. A beautiful heirloom cantaloupe from rocky ford colorado that dates back to 1881. The melon has netted skin and sweet, pale-green, aromatic fruit.
A well known home garden variety. Easy to grow. Heirloom from 1880 Disease resistant. An extremely productive variety! The flavor can't be beat! 75-90 days.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|