As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
40+ Opuntia stricta Cactus Mix Seeds Finest Mixed Succulent Flower #adS-pone #ad
- Hardiness zone: 4 - 11 depending on variety Or indoors in pots. Plant seeds: in pots filled with 1/2 soil & 1/2 sand. Color: Mixed. Name: finest mixed cactus; SCIENTIFIC Name: Various. Bloom time: various - Seeds take 5 weeks to germinate.
2. Seeds Of Strength #ad
200Pcs Mix Succulent Seeds Bonsai Plant Cacti & Succulents #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Fertilizing needs:fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Watering needs:succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Perfect to your lovely Home, Garden, Or Office! Package content: 200Pcs mixture Succulents Seeds. Sow: use well-draining soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Succulent Cactus Plant Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Cactus seeds can be grown as perennial flowering plants in USDA zones 10 - 11. Cacti are succulents making them very drought tolerant plants. Hardy plants that require little to no maintenance.
This seed mix will grow to approximately 6 - 12 inches in height. Plant 5 - 10 seeds per plant to get a dense, drought tolerant cacti for your container for flower pot.
4. MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN #ad
Micro Landscape Design Lithops 25 Seeds with High Germination Freshly Harvest with Mini Live Lithops and Germination Kit Lithops Seed Mix + Mini Plant + Kit #adMICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN #ad
- Any scarring is not permanent and will be shedded when they split! This is a natural process with Lithops. Please avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight in the afternoon hours, the high temp will COOK the seeds and any newly germinated seedlings.
Lithops can have scars on their sides and on top, this is natural and doesn't mean your lithop is dying. Fast shipping via USPS First Class with tracking number. Please provide enough shade to keep the germination cup cool during the hottest part of the day.
Seeds germination rate various depends on the condition Moisture, Light, Air Circulation & Etc It usually take 10-15 days to germinate, some seeds might take longer than others. A bonus live mini lithops plant is included with the purchase.
Growing lithops is harder and requires more attention than other succulent and cactus plants. Lithops split. If you can't find the bonus live plant, temperature, please check the soil inside the germination cup. A mini germination kit with instruction are included if you wish to watch them germinate closely before transplant into a regular pot. Please email me if you have any questions or request. No reason, sometimes lithops will begin to naturally split, it just happens.
5. Unknown #ad
Color: 14, Tomeco 500 pcs/ Bag Rare Succulent Planter Seed Mix Lithops Potted Pseudotruncatella Living Stone Garden Succulents-Plants Flower Pot #adUnknown #ad
- Color: mixed. Cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy. Flowerpot: Excluded. Product type: Seed. The product is a seed.
6. exotic cactus #ad
Echeveria Variety Mix, Exotic Rare Flowering Succulent Seed 50 Seeds Package, Sold By EXOTIC CACTUS #adexotic cactus #ad
- Cactus plants are very popular hobby and is getting more people collecting every day. Seeds are grown and collected in our nursery at Exotic Cactus, Only seeds sold and shipped by Exotic Cactus are warranty by our money back warranty.
Large selection of seeds and plants so you have everything you need to keep adding more to your collection.
7. Unknown #ad
Tomeco 500 pcs/ Bag Rare Succulent Planter Seed Mix Lithops Potted Pseudotruncatella Living Stone Garden Succulents-Plants Flower Pot, Color: 12 #adUnknown #ad
- Product type: Seed. The product is a seed. Color: 13. Cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy. Flowerpot: Excluded.