As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FMC #ad
FMC 1555948 Transport Mikron Insecticide #adFMC #ad
- More stability- once mixed, transport micron remains in suspension and does not require agitation before use, even after extended periods of non-use. Clear formulation- helps eliminate the possibility of staining or messy, visible residue associated with other formulations.
Better insect penetration- smaller particles are more readily absorbed through an insect’s cuticle for faster control. More coverage- the increased number and even distribution of particles on a treated surface creates a higher probability of insects coming in contact with an effective dose.
2. Transport #ad
Transport GHP Insecticide #adTransport #ad
- Mix. 3 ounces per gallon of water. Transport ghp can be used in and around homes and commercial areas as a crack and crevice treatment for insects. Acetamiprid 22. 73%, bifenthrin 27. 27%.
3. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 700350A Termite Killer, Insect Killer for Outdoors, Ready-to-Spread Granules, 9-Pounds #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Coverage area: treats up to 200 linear feet- that's the perimteter of an average sized home. Termite killer: easy to use granuals kills the termites you see, and the ones you don't see.
Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT. Perimeter defense: treat around the perimeter of your home, garage, wood piles and fence posts. Easy application: Just sprinkle, water, and walk away.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Bayer #ad
1 LB, Delta Dust Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide Dust #adBayer #ad
- Cannot ship to NY or CT. Of delta dust covers about 2, 000 sq. Ft. Delta dust bed Bug Insecticide - 1 lb. Active ingredient: Deltamethrin, 005%. Target pest: ants, fleas, plant pest, crickets, millipedes, ground bettles, centipedes, bees, carpet beetles, Pantry Pest, Spiders, Slugs, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Termites, carpenter ants, Boxelder Bugs, firebrats, Clothes Moths, webbing, Silverfish, Wasps, Scorpions, carpenter bees, sowbugs, and Ticks.
Yield: 1 lb.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
1 Gallon, General Hydroponics GH2003 AzaMax Botanical Insecticide, Miticide & Nematicide #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Model number: GH2003. Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight: 8. 3 lb. Item package dimension: 7. 0" l x 4. 3" w x 11. 4" h.
6. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, leafhoppers, spider mites, leaf miners, scales, trips, mealybugs and many more.
Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff.
Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control. Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, citrus, Peaches, figs, avocados, Apples, blackberries, almonds, pecans, Potatoes, pineapple and more.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. However, whiteflies, it does control eggs of all insects. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer.
7. BASF #ad
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Insect Control Spray17.5 oz #adBASF #ad
- Target pests ants argentine, silverfish, scorpions, oriental and Smokey-brown, Cockroaches American, beetles, Pavement, pyramid, Earwigs, Bed Bugs, Pharaoh, Brown-banded, Odorous House, centipedes, Carpenter, german, Spiders, Wasps.
Epa registration 499-548. For use in apartments, hospitals, supermarkets, meat packing and food processing Plants, Homes, schools, Restaurants and other Food Handling Establishments, Food Storage Areas, Nursing Homes, Hotels, motels, Warehouses and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings. Active ingredient Chlorfenapyr 05%.