As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YouMakeMeSmileSeeds #ad
40+ Balloon Flower Seed Mix / Platycodon / Perennial #adYouMakeMeSmileSeeds #ad
- Full sun / Partial Shade. Easy to Grow Perennial. Current year's Fresh Seeds. Grows 32 Inches. Beautiful blue, Rose And White Blooms.
2. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
40+ Blue Platycodon Balloon Flower Perennial Flower Seeds #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- This year's fresh seeds. Easy to grow from seed. 18 inches tall. Full sun or partial shade. Zones 3 - 9.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Roots are Edible. Chinese Medicine Anti-inflammatory, Balloon Flower Seeds- Torji, Chinese Bell Flower Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Do not cover, as seeds require light for germination. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Transplant in sun or part shade in sandy loam soil when about 2" tall being careful not to disturb the roots.
The culinary and medicinal value of this plant is in the tuberous root, the root is called “Doraji. This perennial is a member of the campanulaceae family and is known for its large balloon-shaped blossoms typically blue, which has long been used as an anti-inflammatory to treat colds throughout Asia.
Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
Harvest 1 oz roots after 2-3 years. Keep soil evenly moist and fertilize as needed. In korea, pink or white. Leave Seed Exposed. The balloon flower platycodon grandiflorus is also known as chinese bell flower or japanese bell flower. Cultivation: sow seeds in flats in the spring on well-drained planting mix. Th. It prefers well-drained, sandy loam soil with organic matter.
4. sowblessedseeds #ad
40+ Blue Platycodon Double Balloon Flower Seeds /Perennial #adsowblessedseeds #ad
- Grows 18 Inches. Full sun / Partial Shade. Current year's Fresh Seeds. Beautiful Blue Blooms. Easy to Grow Perennial.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Balloon Flower Blue Platycodon Grandiflorus Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow at 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 14 - 21 days. Balloon flower blue grows as a hardy perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 9 and thrives in full sun to partial shade areas.
These heirloom flowers are also drought tolerant and make a wonderful garden or cut flower. Platycodon grandiflorus is low maintenance and reaches a height of 18 inches tall with dark blue blooms in late spring to summer. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
6. alphauction #ad
40+ Blue PLATYCODON Balloon Flower Seeds/Perennial #adalphauction #ad
- A hardy perennial that can withstand periods of drought. Will grow in full sun/partial shade in any type of well-drained soil. Rarely bothered by disease or insects, making it virtually a maintenance-free perennial.
Grows to height of 18 inches. Can be started inside in winter, or in spring when ground has warmed-up, summer or fall. This is a low maintenance, sun loving perennial that has large star-shaped blue flowers.
7. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
40+ Blue Double Platycodon Balloon Flower Perennial Flower Seeds #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- This year's fresh seeds. Full sun or partial shade. Zones 3 - 9. 18 inches tall. Easy to grow from seed.
8. goldenautumn #ad
True -- 1000 Balloon Flower Seed #adgoldenautumn #ad
- Leaves ovate or lanceolate, oval dark blue or dark purple. Perennial herbs, 40-90 cm tall. Natural flowering six to eight months, flowering is longer than the other.