As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
4 Seeds to Plant, Laurus nobilis, Sweet Bay Laurel Herb Tree Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. Easy to grow: soak in water for 24 hours and plant. Many uses in kitchen: pull or cut off leaves to add to your dishes or tea> Fragrant and Highly Prized in Tea.
Ideal for beginners, dad, and children alike. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing trees. Called the Kitchen Bay for a reason.
Get the seedbed over 75 Degrees. Heat helps very much. Seeds can take awhile to germintate. No stratification needed. Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, no questions asked.
The perfect diy gift: for mom, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, masters, holidays, anniversaries, him or her, housewarming or any other occasion.100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, or your money back! if you struggle with any aspect of the process, don't hesitate to contact us.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Bay Laurel Seeds Laurus nobilis Packet of 2 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 2+ bay laurel seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb, Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between. Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost. Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy.
Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree.
Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai. Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones. Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season.
4. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Bonsai Tree | California Bay Laurel | Seed Grow Kit | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Great for kids and adults, enduring friendships and new beginnings, a tree is a wonderful gift that will only grow in value, regrowth and recovery, amateurs to experts! A universal symbol of life, meaning, and beauty. 100% guaranteed: if your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed.
Grow your own bonsai tree from seed! includes absolutely everything you need to grow a California Bay Laurel Umbellularia californica from seed: seeds, growing medium, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions.
5. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Bay Laurel Seeds Laurus nobilis 2+ Organic Heirloom Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Many Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades.
Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
True Laurel, 1 oz Seeds Approx 60 Seeds of Laurus nobilis, Bay Laurel #adIB Prosperity #ad
- The plant is the source of several popular herbs and one spice used in a wide variety of recipes, particularly among Mediterranean cuisines. Scarification: soak in water, mulch the seed bed.
Minimum hardiness Zone: 8. Germination: sow seed 3/8" deep, Germinates faster in warmer temperatures. Other: germination tends to be slow, tamp the soil, let stand in water for 24 hours.
A spicy, aromatic flavouring, bay leaves are commonly used as aflavouring for soups, stews etc and form an essential ingredient of the herb mix 'Bouquet Garni'. You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz Seeds Approx 60 Seeds of Laurus nobilis, Bay Laurel, True Laurel. Stratification: none required. The leaves can be used fresh or are harvested in the summer and dried.
7. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 65pcs Bay Laurel Laurus Nobilis Flower Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- 65pcs bay laurel Laurus Nobilis flower seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:65. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
8. LCDSHOW #ad
3 ọffér x Láurus Nobịlịs Báy Láurẹl Sẹẹds! #adLCDSHOW #ad
- Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving feed-back. You will receive: 3 ọffér x láurus nobịlịs báy láurẹl Sẹẹds! I guarantee that your plantsẹédss, bulb,.
If there is severe weather, we will sometimes print the label but not ship your package until after the weather has passed in order to ensure safe arrival.
Will be sent out in good and healthy condition. Keep in mind that almost all live plants do become stressed during shipping. Understand, sometimes plants need time to recover and look their best after shipping in a dark box for 2-4 days.
Please read carefully the description to understand the features of the products, how to take care of them, as well as avoid unnecessary disputes later. We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur.