As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Country Creek Acres #ad
Heirloom, Georgia Southern, Collard Greens Seeds, Organic 100 Seeds, Non GMO #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Makes addition to soup or side dish. Can be used in place of any other greens. Collard greens Are A Healthy Super Food. Collard greens Are high in fiber and Nutrients. A terrific tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie.
|Brand||Country Creek Acres #ad|
|Manufacturer||Country Creek Acres #ad|
|Part Number||Collard Greens Seeds, Georgia Southern,100 seeds|
|Model||Collard Greens Seed,Georgia Southern 100|
|Warranty||Warranty is limited to seed purchase price.|
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Collards Georgia Southern SL1223 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Collards produce a very high yield of dark blue-green cabbage-like delicious leaves. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Harvest in about 80 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Slow-bolting and non-heading, this variety tolerates heat, humidity and poor soil conditions.
3. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change Certified Organic Collard #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Grows best outside. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic collard seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Non-gmo & pesticides. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||These seeds are certified organically grown in accordance with the national organic standards and meet or exceed federal germination requirements. satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.|
4. elava5771 #ad
300 Seeds Collards Georgia Southern Greens Heirloom Healthy Delicious 80 Days #adelava5771 #ad
- Easy to grow. Heirloom Fresh seeds. Rich in vitamins and minerals- such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6, Calcium, Vitamin C, Magnesium, & Fiber. Tolerates Heat and Cold.
5. Seedz #ad
Non GMO, Georgia Collard Greens, Certified Organic, APPR. 125, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non Hybrid, USA, Organic Collard Greens Seeds #adSeedz #ad
- 125 organic georgia collard green seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our other beans, jalapeno, cucumbers, lettuce, squash, okra, red cabbage, bunching onions, cherry tomatoes, spinach, Lacinato kale, cayenne pepper, broccoli, bell peppers, pea, carrots, swiss chard, radish, garden peas, watermelon & more!.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! Your vegetable seeds are covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. Certified organic seeds - usda organic collard green seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; organic open-pollinated collard seeds. Best value - approx.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Collards Vates SL6443 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Vates is frost tolerant while maturing earlier than standard collards. Harvest in about 75 days.
Slow-bolting and non-heading this variety tolerates heat humidity and poor soil conditions. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Highest Quality Seeds., Delicious & Full of Flavor! Isla's Garden Seeds, 1,000+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, 90% Germination, Non GMO, Champion Collard Greens Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Usda zones: 3, 4, 8, 12 use a stake to support the collard once it becomes tall like a tree. Fall crop, direct sow the seeds 6-8 weeks before the first fall frost.
Frost actually makes the flavor of collards much sweeter. A spring crop of collards usually comes an end in the hot weather of summer, 10, 6, 11, 5, 9, 7, while a fall crop will produce well after frost.
Plant a few seeds every foot and 1/4" deep. For the need of bigger plants, space them 2' apart. Direct sow seeds 6-8 weeks prior to the last spring frost. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Plant collards with tomatoes in your garden as a good companion.
8. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 30 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds 30 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! by Black Duck Brand 30 Different Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 30 assorted different varieties! 30 Packs of Seeds! - 2020 Year Stock-. All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! Assorted. Purple top turnip, Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin.
Current year stock - high germination rate within 7-14 days - Both Herbs and Vegetables - Create a Deluxe Vegetable Garden. Included varieties - chicago pickling cucumber, peas, chili pepper, carrot, zucchini black squash, champion radish, country gentleman sweet Corn, Broccoli, Table Queen Squash, dill, Collards, parsley, Buttercrunch Lettuce, Green Pepper, Coriander Cilantro, Garden Wax Bean, Beefsteak Tomato, stowell's evergreen sweet corn, marketmore cucumber, Detroit Beet, Rutgers Tomato, Spinach, Basil, White Spine Cucumber, Green Pod Garden Bean, Parris Island Romaine, straightneck squash, Cherry Tomato, .