As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma CA4 4-Quart Organic Cactus Mix #adEspoma #ad
- All natural mix enhanced with myco-tone. Helps retain moisture and improves aeration. Enhanced with Myco-Tone water saving formula. For cactus palm and citrus. Promotes root growth. All natural. Improve moisture retention. Used for all cactus and succulents. Potting soil.
2. Espoma #ad
Espoma CA4 4-Quart Organic Cactus Mix 2 Pack #adEspoma #ad
- Pack of 2. All natural mix enhanced with myco-tone. Helps retain moisture and improves aeration. Used for all cactus and succulents. Promotes root growth.
3. Espoma #ad
Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, 8 qt, Espoma Cactus Potting Mix, and Citrus, Pack of 1, Palm, Succulent #adEspoma #ad
- Espoma cactus mix is an all natural and organic potting soil mix for cactus, succulent, palm, and citrus plants. Ingredients: this product is regionally formulated from 35-45% sphagnum peat moss, humus and/or composted rice hulls perlite, materials derived from one or more of the following aged forest products, limestone to adjust pH and yucca extract.
Espoma cactus mix provides optimum aeration and drainage, and promotes root growth in all cacti and succulents. Use espoma cactus Mix anytime planting with containers. Repot your cactus, succulents, palm and citrus annually into the next larger size pot, with Cactus Potting Mix.
4. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 4 quarts. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
5. Espoma #ad
Espoma AP8 8-Quart Organic Potting Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Power source type: Manual. Potting soil. Improve moisture retention and reduce drought stress. Enhanced with myco-tone water saving formula. For all indoor and outdoor containers.
6. Espoma #ad
And Citrus Plants, Espoma Potting Mix, 4 qt, Palm, for Cactus, Pack of 3, Natural & Organic #adEspoma #ad
- Light: cactus and most succulents grow in semi-desert, and therefore need the best light you can provide. The only exception to this is the first week or two after re-potting place in shaded area.
Never leave water standing in saucer. Watering: always water thoroughly so that water flows from the container's drainage holes. For use with all cacti and succulents. Use this mix to provide optimum aeration, drainage, and to promote root growth.
Water can be greatly reduced for most plants during the winter months. Soil should be allowed to dry between waterings. Follow label directions. Espoma organic cactus mix is an all natural potting soil for cactus, palm & citrus container plants. Feeding: feed with espoma organic Cactus!, a natural liquid plant food, beginning one month after planting.
7. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Also contains nutrients for growing roots, vegetables, flowers, making roots can better develop in health. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
Rhizome breathability, well draining.
Imported from canada, well draining, light-weight soil, well draining, pH balance5.5. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, aloes, varieties succulent and cacti, Our formula can balance pH 5.5
5 for the plants. The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. . It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. Perfectly for most plants. Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry.
8. Espoma #ad
Espoma Cactus Potting Mix 4 Quart #adEspoma #ad
- All-natural, palm, lightweight mix is formulated for cactus, and citrus.35-45% canadian sphagnum peat moss; materials derived from aged forest products, aged humus and/or composted rice hulls; perlite; limestone; ectomycorrhizal fungi; endomycorrhizal fungi; yucca extract; recycled plastic and sugarcane resin bag.
Water drains freely — yet retains enough moisture to support plants. 4 quarts. Enhanced with Myco-tone mycorrhizae to promote healthy roots.