As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortho #ad
24-Ounce 3, Ortho 0438580 Grass B Gon Garden Grass Killer Ready-to-Use #adOrtho #ad
- Kills weedy grasses without injuring ornamental plants. For use in and around ornamentals, shrubs, shade trees, groundcovers, evergreens, and non-bearing tree crops and vines.
Won't harm listed landscape plants When used as directed. Kills annual and perennial grassy weed. Ready to use - no mixing.
2. Ortho #ad
Ortho Lands B-Gon Grass Killer for Landscapes Rtu 24 Oz #adOrtho #ad
- Made in United States. Assembly not required. Ortho grass-b-gon grass Killer For Landscapes Rtu 24 Oz. Brand name: Ortho.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Company, The #ad|
|Model||Ortho Grass-B-Gon Grass Killer For Lands|
3. Ortho #ad
Ortho Lands B-Gon Grass Killer for Landscapes Rtu 24 Oz 2 #adOrtho #ad
- Kills weedy grasses without injuring ornamental plants. For use in and around ornamentals, shade trees, groundcovers, evergreens, shrubs, and non-bearing tree crops and vines. Won't harm listed landscape plants When used as directed. Kills annual and perennial grassy weed. 2 pack.
4. Ortho #ad
Ortho 0438580 Grass B Gon Garden Grass Killer Ready-to-Use, 24-Ounce 2 Pack #adOrtho #ad
- Warm, crabgrass, sunny weather will accelerate complete kill. Where not to use: Do not use in your lawn. Where to use: use in and around ground covers, landscapes, flowers, plant beds, and shrubs. Coverage area for 1 bottle 2 bottles in package: Coverage will vary based on the number of weeds treated and the size of the weeds in a given area.
Please check label for specific plants. Weeds: controls most annual and hard-to-kill perennial grasses including: Annuals: Barnyardgrass, flowers, ground covers, Quackgrass.
Do not apply if rainfall is expected soon after application. How often to apply: make 2 applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grasses such as established Bermudagrass, and Quackgrass.
How to use: hold sprayer close to weed 1 to 2 ft with spray nozzle aimed at weed. When to apply: apply anytime weeds are actively growing. Associated plants: is for use around most ornamentals, johnsongrass, sandbur. Perennials: bentgrass, goosegrass, Crabgrass, Panicum, Downy Brome, Bermudagrass, Foxtails, and shrubs. Aim at center of weed to spray to lightly cover.
5. Monterey #ad
8 oz, Monterey LG5328 Getter, Post Emergence Herbicide for Grass Weeds #adMonterey #ad
- Easy to use - before application, simply mix grass getter concentrate with a surfactant oil concentrate and water and spray on to flowerbeds, landscaping or lawns. Weed killer - this herbicide kills most annual and hard-to-kill Perennial grasses up to 1-foot, as well as hard to control species such as crabgrass, quack grass, Canadian thistle, Bermuda grass, Johnson grass, and other broadleaf thistle weeds.
It can be used through a hose end or tank type feed sprayer according to the directions.
Selective formula - this systematic selective herbicide kills unwanted and unsightly weedy grass vegetation without injuring desirable plants in your lawn or garden. Grass control - grass getter is a post emergent herbicide for grass weed control over the top of bedding plants, shrubs, ground covers, ornamentals, and vegetables.
Kills grassy weeds out of flowerbeds. Controls annual grasses as well as hard to control species such as bermuda grass. Spray on - this herbicide can be applied when grassy weeds are actively growing and it works best in sunny warm weather. Monterey pt grass getter. Use for post emergence control. Also controls canadian thistle and other thistle weeds.
6. Ortho #ad
1 gal., Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate2 #adOrtho #ad
- Won’t harm the lawn - when used as directed. Not sold in TX. Results in hours. Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds. Kills weeds to the root. Kills 250+ listed weeds See label for listed weeds.
7. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND7458, Grass Beater Concentrate, Over-the-Top Grass and Weed Killer 8 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Just add to water - this concentrate is easy to use. Post-emergence herbicide - this is a selective, ornamentals, broad-spectrum product for control of annual and perennial grass weeds in turf, lawns, and non-crop sites listed in the label.
Selective systemic killer - Without harming desirable plants, Grass Beater takes out grassy weeds that have overtaken your lawn or garden.
Be sure to use this product at least 30 days from harvest and follow the directions on the label. Effective results - once it has been properly applied, Bonide Grass Beater will control unwanted grass weeds throughout your garden.
All you need to do is add it to water and apply the product as described on the label. This is a great product that will provide effective and lasting results. Vegetable gardens and flower beds - this selective weed eliminator is great for use on vegetable gardens, shrubs, ground covers, flower beds, and trees.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
8. Compare-N-Save #ad
1-Gallon , Compare-N-Save 016869 Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer, White, 41-Percent Glyphosate #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Note: Packaging may vary. Contains 41-percent glyphosate. Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days. Of ready-to-use spray. Makes up to 85 gal. Covers over 25, 000 square feet. Rainproof in 2 hours.