As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds from New Mexico, Non-GMO, Hatch Green Medium Chile Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Great flavor and medium heat makes it useful for most recipes. Fun to harvest from your garden and then serve on your table! The $3. 95 shipping is for any number of packets in one order. The #1 favorite new mexico Green Chile and Easy to Grow. Meaty pods are easy to peel after roasting.
2. Sandia Seed #ad
Chimayo & Sandia, 3 Pack, Green Chile Seeds, Big Jim #adSandia Seed #ad
- Chimayo - robust red flavor with medium heat, thin flesh chiles grow 6"-7" long and 75 days until harvest after planting outdoors. Numex sandia select - great green flavor with more heat, thick flesh chiles grow 8" long and 75 days until harvest after planting outdoors.
The $3. 95 shipping applies to any number of packets in one order. Receive 3 packets total of easy to grow seeds. Big jim legacy - heirloom, Medium Hot Green Chile from Hatch, NM.
3. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Open Pollinated, Hatch Green Chile Mild, NM-64, Non-GMO, Untreated Seeds, 30 Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- In one transaction. The $3. 95 shipping fee is a one time fee for any amount of seed packets purchased from Sandia Seed Co. Wonderful variety is a standard for open-pollinated mild green chile and is non-GMO.
Early maturing pepper grows well in short seasons. Great flavor and mild Heat for Hatch Green Chile Lovers.
4. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds, Hatch Green Hot Chile Seeds, New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Be first to grow nad enjoy this new Hot Hatch Variety - Doublecross. Perfect chile for those that love Big Jim and want more heat! This new hot hatch variety is a cross between Big Jim and Sandia Hot. Large and meaty pods grow to 9" long and are great for making rellenos.
5. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
XHot New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh, 30 Seeds, Hatch Green Rattlesnake Chile Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- This newest xhot hatch variety with 4" - 8" pods and easy to grow. If lumbre green chile is too hot for you, this is the perfect pepper for you.
The $3. 95 shipping applies to any number of packets in one order. Very hot with delicious New Mexico green chile flavor. Scoville varies from 10, 000 to 18, 000 and is usually on the lower end of the scale.
6. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Big Jim NuMex Hatch Green Chile, Medium Heat, 30 Seeds from New Mexico #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- The $3. 95 shipping fee is for your entire order from Sandia Seed. Seeds produce plants with big 9 - 12" pods that are ideal for plate-size chile rellenos. Please read the 'Product Description' five topics lower on this page.
Any number of packets is fine. Open-pollinated and Non-GMO Medium heat green peppers with thick flesh. Numex variety means more Hatch flavor and produces more pods per plant.
7. angelman56 #ad
Mild!! Large Peppers!, 50 Seeds Hatch Chile Pepper New MILD Seeds #adangelman56 #ad
- Large 9” pods have thick flesh and are moderately flat. Mild - numex heritage 6-4 -- improved variety with distinctive chile flavor and medium hot pungency. The 7” - 8” pods have 5 times more flavor than the original cultivar.
Parker -- large 8” chiles have excellent flavor with thick flesh. The top selling chile. When you roast them the sweet smoky green chile aroma is stronger and so much more intense.
These will make you your own great hatch chile pepper garden. Mild - numex joe e. I do have the all the other different hatch chili pepper individual varieties listed also on my other listings if you want a specific variety.
The thick flat pods make these ideal for plate-size chile relleños. This pepper turns from green to red quickly and has incredible production after the initial harvest. Mild - numex heritage big jim -- improved numex variety with distinctive New Mexico chile flavor and medium hot pungency. The nmsu chile pepper Institute developed this new variety.
8. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Sandia, Hatch Red Hot Chile, New Mexico Flavor, Heirloom 30 Seeds, Non-GMO #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- This variety is the best for making red chile powder, the thinner flesh dries quickly. Heirloom seeds are a hot Favorite Among Chile Lovers. From hatch new mexico, it matures early and produces well in high temperatures. Please read the 'Product Description' five topics lower on this page.