As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
A Must Have!, Grown in Iowa, Glass Gem Indian Corn Seeds for Planting, 25+ Seeds, Vibrant Translucent Kernels #adCZ Grain #ad
- The perfect diy gift: for mom, him or her, dad, housewarming or any other occasion. Amazing golor: authentic glass gem Corn Seeds - Each pack has over 25 Seeds! Made in usa from our farm in iowa to you. Exotic garden seeds: 25+ rare heirloom Glass Gem Indian Corn Seeds, Very Easy and Fun to Grow.
100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Ideal for beginners, masters, holidays, anniversaries, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing these exotic garden seeds.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
Glass-Like Kernels, Grown in USA. Rare! Ornamental and Edible!, HARLEY SEEDS 100+ Glass Gem Corn Seeds Non-GMO Popcorn Delicious Jewel-Toned #adHarley Seeds #ad
- They are sold in lots of 100 because corn must be planted in clusters not rows. Colorful and tasty corn. 110 days. Clusters spacing 24-30". Plants 8-10' tall. Start indoors 2-3 weeks before desired transplant date.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Zones 4-9. 1-2 ears per stalk, each 6-8" long. Sow 1 inch deep. Soak seeds for 24-48 hours before planting. Scroll down for detailed planting instruction. Too few plants won't pollinate themselves and you'll get bare cobs. Thin plants to 8-12".
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Corn Ornamental Red Husk Spectrum SAL7567 Multi 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 100 days. This corn is packed with beauty and will get you giddy for gardening. Excellent yields of consistently beautifully colored ears that sell fast.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Instant Latch #ad
25 Ornamental Indian Corn Seeds | Heirloom | Instant Latch Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Planting depth: 1/2" | plant Spacing: 6" | Hardiness Zones: All. Planting time: warm season | Sowing Method: Direct or Indoor Sow. Size at maturity: 6-12" | days to maturity: 75 Days | Light Requirement: Full Sun. Name: ornamental indian Corn Seeds | Type: Heirloom.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/4 oz, Indian Ornamental Corn Colorful Fall Favorite M4 30+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Keep in mind that Indian corn does best in full sun. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Step 1: prepare a plot the right season for planting indian corn is early in the spring time when the temperature is sure to stay at 60 degrees or more.
The point is to plant densely to allow for pollination to occur naturally with the wind. Plant the seeds at a depth of approximately ¾ inch and 4 to 5 inches apart. If you want to keep solid colors, be sure to plant the colors away from each other.
You can even store it away and use for next year. One true sign of autumn and all that comes with the changing season is the sight of Indian corn. Contact us for bulk orders over 10 LB.
Step 3: harvest the indian corn to properly harvest the corn, wait until the husks have no more green. Shuck the corn and air dry. Ideally, you will need a space large enough to hold four rows, each 4 feet long and 25 inches apart. You can accomplish this in a raised garden bed as well. Decorative indian corn seeds! || free SHIPPING || NON GMO. You will be able to enjoy your home grown Indian corn for the rest of the fall and winter seasons.
6. PowerGrow Systems #ad
USA Grown by PowerGrow Systems Guaranteed to Grow, Glass Gem Corn Seeds 200 Seeds #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- 100% heirloom seeds, guaranteed to Grow when purchased from BGS Supplies or PowerGrow Systems. Glass gem Corn Seeds. Translucent appearance gives Glass Gem corn it's name. 100% authentic glass Gem Corn - USA grown and shipped.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Corn Ornamental Indian 4568 Multi 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Can be used as roasting or frying ears. Harvest in about 115 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Multicolored ears of orange, blue, yellow, maroon, black and white kernels.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Ornamental Corn, Rainbow Corn Seeds, Glass Gem Corn Seeds for Planting Outdoors, 200+ Rainbow Corn Seeds Mixed Painted Mountain Indian Corn #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Planting instruction is included in every order. Each packet contains 200 seeds. Glass gem cherokee indian corn seeds glass gem corn seeds pink. All seeds are heirloom and non GMO, planted and hand-harvested by a small family farm in the USA. High germination Rate.