As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Camellia Sinensis Tea Plant | 1 Large Live Tree | Grow And Brew Your Own Black White Green and Oolong Tea #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- In northern climates, this results in only a four-month window. This plant is slow-growing and easily maintained. The attractive dense dark-green leaves and blooms make it a good plant for screening, foundation planting, it is best to prune to 4-5' just before spring growth to encourage shoots.
For optimal tea production, hedge, it is heat and drought tolerant and can perform well in full sun. In fact, and the more nutrient-rich and flavorful the tea. Grown, white tea, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. The leaves are glossy green with serrated edges and are similar in both shape and size to a bay leaf.
Unlike many other camellia species, or an attractive patio or container plant. Pluck a group, as only the top leaves should be plucked. This plant originated near the southwest region of China as an evergreen forest shrub.
During plucking—the tea industry's term for harvesting—look for young leaves at the top of the plant, " of leaves, or small, taking care to include a small portion of the stem containing two to five leaves and the tip. Many tea gardens and plantations keep camellia sinensis as a shrub, but if you don't prune it, some cultivars believe that the taller the tea plant, it may grow into a small tree. However, in tropical regions, cultivars may have up to eight months of regular harvests. The flowers attract bees and it is mildly resistant to damage by deer.
2. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Tea Plant Live Plant Green Tea, Camellia sinensis #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Makes for an excellent gift! Grow your own tea at home! Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
3. camellia sinensis #ad
Camellia sinensis, Tea Tree 10 Seeds, also known as Tea Plant, Green Tea Plant Seeds #adcamellia sinensis #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:China, Mpn:HERB/SHUB. Model:Tea Plant. Brand:camellia sinensis, Patternname: 10 Seeds.
4. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Medium,, Brussel's Bonsai Live Fukien Tea Indoor Bonsai Tree-6 Years Old 6" to 10" Tall with Plastic Grower Pot #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Contents: bonsai, soil, plastic grower pot, Care instructions. Species: delicate white blossom bloom almost year round and Small dark Green leaves are shiny with little White Dots on the surfaces which are often mistaken for insect infestations.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. The trunk has wonderful brownish Red bark which contrasts beautifully with the dark Green of its leaves.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen Table, desktop, window plant or outdoor décor. Age/size/care: your 6 year old bonsai will arrive between 6" to 10" tall in a 6" container and will perform Best indoors see detailed Care instructions in images.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Maid of Orleans, 4" Pot, Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardier plants. Grow indoors or out. Easy to grow. To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Immediate shipping. Everblooming Jasmine. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens. National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Fragrant Tea Olive Shrub | 1 Live Gallon Size Plant | Osmanthus Fragrans Blooming Specimen #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. May work well as foundation planting and along fencelines where summers aren't too hot.
Tiny flower clusters have a delightful apricot-like fragrance. Makes a healthy, dense and wonderfully scented screen or privacy hedge. This is a favorite old-fashioned shrub or small tree grown for its sweetly fragrant flowers.
Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Treat it as a background for the perennial border or group with more spectacular deciduous flowering shrubs.
Shelter from intense afternoon sun in hot summer regions. Water deeply, regularly during the first few growing seasons to establish an extensive root system. Works well for formal or informal hedges and screens, or as a landscape specimen. Fertilize before new growth begins in early spring. Prune annually for a neat appearance and to maintain desired size and shape. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage.
7. Jocadew #ad
Tea Plant Black & Green Drinking Tea Camellia Sinensis Tree Shrub Flower Jocad 5 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Name: tea plant | other common names: tea / indoors weeks before last frost | harvest: from spring on / tea shrub / cold stratify / outdoors after frost / tea tree | scientific name: camellia sinensis var. Tea plant black & green drinking Tea Camellia Sinensis Tree Shrub Flower Jocad 5 Seeds.
Sinensis | color: white with yellow centers | plant seeds: fall / year round | bloom time: spring - year round | hardiness zone: 7 - 11 | plant height: 4 - 6' | plant spacing: 4 - 6' | LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average | QUANTITY: 5 Seeds.
8. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Live Plant, Quart Pot, Yellow Flowering Fragrant Tea Olive #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Mature height 8-12 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- Exposure Full sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 7-9. Blossoms of this hardy tea olive are lemon yellow in color and their impact can be significant.
Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. All other states will be shipped in the pot. Leaves are dark, well-drained, arranged oppositely on the stem, moist, and may be finely toothed or smooth.
Tiny yellow flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Deliveries to ca, id, wa, nd, or, ut, nv, mt, az, sd will be shipped Bareroot.
The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Sweet olive does best in fertile, glossy green, slightly acid soil. Typically does not bloom when young. Grown in quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April. Sunlight or partial shade suits it well.