As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Spicy Globe Basil Herb ocimum basilicum Minimum Single Package of 500 Seeds Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packet design - each seed packet displays a beautiful illustration on the front side and comes complete with detailed seed sowing instructions on the reverse side. If stored properly, these seeds can be used in the following growing season with great success.
This means that the seeds in stock are always the freshest for the year of and are constantly being replenished from reputable growers. Each packet measures 3. 25” wide and 4.
25” tall and is accompanied with a QR code for easy reordering. Quality - all seed packets distributed by seed needs lLC are packed on demand in the mitten state of Michigan. Easy to grow - basil is one of the easiest culinary herbs to grow from seed and can be grown and established indoors or directly outdoors in pots, window boxes, containers, or directly in the garden.
Shareable - share your seeds with friends and family! Twin packs by Seed Needs offer a generous amount of seeds in each paper packet and are usually shared. Fresh seed - all basil garden seeds packaged by Seed Needs are intended for the current growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
2. Urban Leaf #ad
Herb Garden Seed Kit -Thai, Outdoor Gardening and Eating, Spicy Globe and Sweet Italian Basil Seeds, Individual Seed Packets for Growing Plants Indoors, Purple, Lime, Lemon, Basil Seeds for Planting #adUrban Leaf #ad
- Perfect gift for basil seeds for planting indoors. Grow live plants anywhere. Quality basil seeds by urban leaf: 6x Colorful Packets Each containing 50-100mg of basil seeds.
Grab them while they last: start growing the Urban Leaf today. Mix it up: basil is one of the most most popular and classic garden herb. Imagine the possibilities: just imagine; purple basil mojitos, Thai curry, herbal teas and even fruit salads await you! Grow your own basil plants for eating.
Perfect for indoor and urban gardening: Our basil seeds are perfect for planting both indoors and outdoors. But why not mix it up and try purple, lemon, thai, spicy globe and lime flavored basil? We'll refund if your basil seeds don't grow. All our herb seeds packs come with a no risk purchase.
|Brand||Urban Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Urban Leaf #ad|
|Warranty||Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back. Please contact us if you are not happy with this purchase for either a refund or replacement.|
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Basil Spicy Bush 5977 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. Spicy, sweet basil flavor packed into 1 inch long leaves. Spicy bush basil is a small, dome-shaped plant with tiny leaves. Harvest in about 70 days. Germination rate 80% or better.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/4 Gram, Basil, Spicy Globe Herb Seeds Heirloom Microgreens or Garden Bulk Wholesale #249 150+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 9 through 11. Begin harvesting when the plants have six-to-eight leaves -- before blooms form. As a general rule, basil tastes better and contains more fragrant oils when no fertilizer is applied. Before planting, dig the soil to a depth of 6-to-8 inches and then dig in 4-to-6 inches of compost into the soil.
However, globe basil ocimum basilicum "Spicy Globe" provides a spicy flavor to salads, the plant is suitable for growing year-round in the mild climates of U. S.
Water the seeded area lightly, using a hose with a fine spray nozzle to prevent washing the seeds from the soil. If you leave two-to-four leaves on the plant each time you harvest, the basil will continue to produce until the first frost. Cover the seeds lightly with no more than 1/8 inch of soil.
Keep the soil slightly moist until the seeds germinate. Make a shallow furrow with the tip of a hoe and sprinkle the seeds in the row. Thin the plants to a distance of 3-to-4 inches after the seeds germinate. Thereafter, provide about 1 1/2 inches of water per week throughout the growing season. Don't allow the plant to flower because blooming diminishes flavor. Use a general-purpose, water-soluble fertilizer mixed at a rate of 1-to-2 tablespoons in 1 gallon of water.
5. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Packet, Everwilde Farms, 1000 Organic Spicy Globe Basil Herb Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
6. Seed Kingdom #ad
Basil Spicy Globe Great Garden Herb Seeds by Seed Kingdom 1,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- A favorite garden standard. Add to many dishes for great flavoring. Great Herb. Ocimum Basilicum.
7. Rebel Gardens #ad
Thai, Spicy Globe, Cinnamon, and Lime, Purple Opal, Genovese, Red Rubin, Organic Basil Seeds, Set of 7 Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Varieties #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Seed packets are made from 100% recycled material and the collection envolope is certified compostable including the label!, making this collection a great gift for the culinary chef or gardener in your life. All seeds are certified organic by Ecocert and are also Heirloom, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO.
All seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA. Collection includes 7 easy to grow varieties: Thai, Cinnamon, Spicy Globe, Lime, Genovese, Red Rubin, and Purple Dark Opal. Easy to grow & high germination rate. Perfect for planting both indoor and outdoor gardens.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Basil Spicy Globe Great Garden Herb 200 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- 200 seeds. Add to many dishes for great flavoring. A favorite garden standard. Great Herb. Ocimum Basilicum.