As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Toothache Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Toothache plant is used as a medicinal and culinary herb and grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 11. The yellow flowers and green leaves of toothache plant can be used in salads. The leaves/bud parts can be used in cocktails and ice dishes.
This yellow flowering herb reaching 18 - 24 inches tall has a black eye in the center making it widely called eyeball plant. Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant for a nice, full flowering plant. The reason for the name is that when you chew on the leaves or flowers it produces a numbing effect to the tongue and gums.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Bulls Eye Toothache Plant Seeds Spilanthes acmella 40+ Organic Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 40+ bulls eye toothache plant seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
3. useful_Accessories #ad
200 Toothache Plant Seeds Paracress Peek-a- Boo Flowers #aduseful_Accessories #ad
- Ship from hong kong, combine shipping, zero shipping cost for all additional items in same order. Environment: Full sun to partial shade. Quantity: 200 seeds / Bag seeds packed in a zip-lock bag. Soil type: prefers moist, but well-drained soils. Bloom season: Mid summer to early fall.
4. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Toothache Plant Seeds, Bulls Eye Spilanthes acmella 40+ Organic Medicinal Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year.
Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Yellow Toothache Plant Seeds Spilanthes oleracea 40+ Organic Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 40+ yellow toothache plant seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.
6. CZ Grain #ad
50+ Seeds to Grow, Made in USA. Ships from Iowa, Toothache Plant Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Cz grain guarantee: customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. Quality seeds: get 50+ toothache Plant Seeds, Ready to Plant. You get Seeds to Grow. **.
Easy to grow: no stratification needed. No stratification Needed. Wont survive outdoors in harsh winter. Pictures of mature plants are for reference only. Exotic plant: exotic and Prized for its colorful buds and medicinal properties. Grows well indoors or in a greenhouse.
7. Generic #ad
50 Tropical Séẹds Spilanthes Acmella Oleracea Tropical Hérb Toothache Plánt Seeds_for_Garden #adGeneric #ad
- Herb: mint, jalapeno, chives, parsley, cumin, cumin, ginseng, cilantro, onion, cayenne, garlic, rosemary, culantro, pepper, basil, chilli. Grass: clover, thyme, cat, wheatgrass, ryegrass, weed, catnip, zoysia, bermuda, kentucky bluegrass, fescue. Vegetable: zucchini, tomato, corn, bean, jicama, luffa, turnip, cabbage, cucumber, asparagus, pea, bitter gourd, mushroom, cucamelon, lettuce, spinach, okra, broccoli, cabagge, kale, moringa, carrot, pumpkin, lettuce, eggplant, bok choy, rhubarb, potato, radish, mustard, squash, brussels spouts.
Fruit: grape, pineapple, lime, melon, kiwi, carambola, blackberry, kumquat, guava, watermelon, strawberry, jackfruit, plum, pear, peach, papaya, cherry, passion, blueberry, lychee, raspberry, blackcurrant, apricot.
Flower: wildflower, milkweed, coleus, vinca, ivy, lilac, safflower, datura, daisy, lavender, cosmos, zinnia, morning glory, hollyhock, pansy, foxglove, jasmine, coneflower, hydrangea, canna, petunia, poppy, hyacinth, moonflower, lily, lantana, cockscomb, nasturtium, marigold, lotus, periwinkle, sunflower, shameplant, lupine, tulips, chrysanthemum, hibiscus, rose, echinacea, geranium, peony, mimosa pudica, delphinium, adenium obesum, orchids, dahlia, wisteria, gladiolus.
8. Acmella oleracea #ad
Toothache Plant, Tropical Perennial- Native to Brazil 200 Seeds, Acmella oleracea Seeds #adAcmella oleracea #ad
- Mpn:tropical perennial, Patternname: 200 Seeds. Model:toothache plant, Climate:Tropical. Brand:acmella oleracea, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Brazil.