As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
Vanilla Vine Orchid, 3" Pot, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Fertilize once a month. Main growth in summer. Ships in a 3'' inch pot. Fragrant flowers lasting 1 day. Likes bright light and warmth.
2. Bloomify #ad
Miniature Vanllia Orchid Mounted on Cypress Board, Vanilla Planifolia #adBloomify #ad
- Miniature vanilla planifolia Vanilla mounted on a 3" x 3" wood piece. Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season. This product is back by 100% hassle free replacement or return if not satisfied after 30 days of purchase.
Care instructions will be included with plant you purchase. 100% satisfaction guarantee: we reply messages within 24 hours.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans, Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, 3" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Easy to grow houseplant. The plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
4. Hawaii Botanicals #ad
1 live potted plant, Chocolate Tree / Theobroma Cacao #adHawaii Botanicals #ad
- This listing is for a Cacao Plant Tree Seedling. Grown from my home on the Big Island Of Hawaii. They were grown with coco coir, and this is how the tree seedling will be shipped.
Absolutely no chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides were used in the growing of these. There will be no soil. Height will range from 8 -12" tall.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Arabica Coffee Plant, 4" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants. Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden.
Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. And lastly, when it finally reached the height of 26’’ to 36’’ inches you will be doing the last repotting that your tree needs. Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant.
Second will be the repotting you will be doing when your Coffee Tree reach the height of 8’’ you need to consider the second repotting. Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. First potting is the initial tree together with the pot that you will be receiving in your purchase from 9GreenBox. 9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot. When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
Three 4" Pots, Produces Fragrant Flowers, American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- After this plant flowers it produces deep red, each containing two Arabica seeds, shiny and Plum like cherries, or beans. It features glabrous, dark green leaves with prominent veins and wavy margins, Glossy, elliptical, with fragrant resembles the aroma of Jasmine, star-shaped, White flowers that bloom in axillary clusters.
Arabica is one of the worlds finest quality coffee plants. This means that they should be placed near a window But not directly in the window itself. Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light. This item does not ship to California. Beautiful and easy-to-grow house plant.