As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
1 Lb., Zenith Zoysia Grạss SẸẸD 100% #adGeneric #ad
- Dense turfweeds. Zenith zoysia provides a dark-green. This is a very slow germinating seed and may take between 2-3 months to germinate. Low water requirement. Low nutrition requirement.
2. AchmadAnam #ad
AchmadAnam CT, On BackOrder Zenith Zoysia Grass 1 LB CT 100% Pure #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Zenith zoysia Grass Seed. Products are well packed and safe before shipping. Please read description below before place an order. Ship from United States. 1 lb.
3. Pennington #ad
Pennington Zenith Zoysia Mulch, 5 lb #adPennington #ad
- Improved cold tolerance and stays green longer into the fall season. Planting depth: 1/4”, Germination: 7-21 days. Pennington zenith Zoysia With Mulch 5lb Combination seed and mulch. Spreads to fill in bare spots and thin areas. Recommended planting Dates : Spring through summer.
4. Compadre Zoysia #ad
Compadre Zoysia Grass Seed "100% Pure Seeds Signature Series" 1 Lb. Bulk #adCompadre Zoysia #ad
- Compadre zoysia grass is noted for its darker green color and improved density as well as longer lasting green in the fall and earlier green in the spring.
5. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Sun and Shade Grass Seed, Old Version, 7 Pounds #adPennington #ad
- Contains grass seed varieties that thrive in both sun and shade. Grass establishes quickly. Package covers up to 3, 330 square feet. Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus.
Produces a thick, fine bladed, dark blue-green lawn. Uses up to 30% less water versus ordinary grass seed. Very good drought tolerance. Good disease and insect resistance. This 7 lb.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product after use in accordance with packaging instructions, you may be eligible for a refund. Send original receipt, empty packaging and a brief explanation within sixty days of purchase. Upon verification, we will send you a refund check for the purchase price. MAIL TO: Customer Service Dept. Pennington Seed, Inc. Box 338 Greenfield, MO 56551 For questions and information, call us: 1.800.285.SEED or visit our website: pennington.com|
6. Patten Seed Company #ad
Zenith Zoysia Grass Seed 2 Lb. 100% Pure Seed grown by Patten Seed Company #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Each 2lb. For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30 Zenith zoysia from patten seed is 100% Pure Seed no mulch - you get the actual 2 lbs.
In warm soil 60° or higher Zenith seed will sprout in 14-21 days. Of seed. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year. Bag will cover up to 2, 000 square feet.
For zones 8 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow warm seasons lawns from seed. Zenith makes a very dense, cold hardy, dark green, handsome lawn that's drought tolerant, and tolerant of extreme heat. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year. Shade tolerant; widely adaptable to full sun or light shade.
7. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green Black Beauty Ultra Grass Seed, 1-Pound #adJonathan Green #ad
- Possesses species diversity, elite Kentucky Bluegrass and elite Perennial Ryegrass, contains Black Beauty Tall Fescues, produces a dark-green color. Grows well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade.
400 square foot coverage. Contains naturally insect resistant grass. Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance.
8. Scotts #ad
20 lb., Tackifier Reduces Seed Wash-Away, Even Grows in Scorching Heat, Combination Mulch, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Bermudagrass, and Fertilizer, Covers up to 445 sq. ft., Seed #adScotts #ad
- Grass seed: Scotts best high performance grass seed. Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; protectant: helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Grows in scorching heat, dry areas, high traffic areas and on slopes.