As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, make fresh pico, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter. Under the “how To” section of our website.
Indeterminate vines needs support and will produce until the first frost. Has a classic red-tomato flavor. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of beefsteak tomato seed; heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast.
Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, black, and in many more colors than red, purple, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, roma, including yellow, beefsteak, grape, paste, pink, white or even green. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Individual seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference. Perfect for slicing and adding to sandwiches. High yielding, reliable plants are a favorite among home gardeners.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years.
Heirloom tomato - beefsteak tomato is a meaty variety that grows large, up to 4" in diameter. Vigorous vines - enjoy fresh beefy tomato flavor longer with these late-maturing indeterminate tomatoes. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
3. Instant Latch #ad
250 Beefsteak Tomato Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" - 1/2" | Plant Spacing: 18" - 36". Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Name: beefsteak Tomato | Type: Heirloom. Size at maturity: up to 2 Pounds | Days to Maturity: 85 Days.
4. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 06074 Organic Beefsteak Tomato seed #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Grows best outside. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic beefsteak tomato seeds that flourish in soil & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||Certified organic by oregon tilth|
5. Burpee #ad
25 Seeds, Burpee SteakHouse' Hybrid Large Beefsteak Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Harvest in 80 days. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “SteakHouse" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “steakhouse” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. In the mood for a juicy burger? Beefsteak varieties like our “SteakHouse” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Super Beefsteak' | Red Beefsteak Slicing Tomato | 175 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 48". Fruit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Yields 17 oz. No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 175 seeds. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Indeterminate. Delicious, flavorful, meaty beefsteak Red Tomato. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Harvest in 80 days. Plant spread is 36". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
7. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Mortgage Lifter Tomato Seeds- Heirloom Variety- for 2021- by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. 90% germination, ships from Ohio.
8. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Beefsteak Tomatoes, Vegetable Seeds, Beefsteak Heirloom Tomato Seeds for Planting Home Garden #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Romaine lettuce or cucumber seeds. Great vegetables for home garden. By raw earth Colors. Large vegetable seeds packet. Check out our other fruit, herb and vegetable seeds like large red cherry tomato or roma tomato.
Premium non gmo, heirloom tomato seeds from tomatoes grown, harvested and packaged in the U. S. A.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Big Boy 8443 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 80 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Its wonderful aroma and richly flavored meaty flesh cannot be beat. Bright red flavorful 10 - 16 oz slicing tomato indeterminate.