As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Full Sun, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Bermudagrass, 10 lb., Seeds up to 10,000 sq. ft., Built to Stand up to Scorching Heat and Drought, Aggressively Spreads to Grow a Thick, Durable Lawn #adScotts #ad
- Includes scotts best seed, greener grass, keeps seed moist 2x longer & feeds to jumpstart growth for thicker, protects against disease, . Aggressively spreads to fill in bare spots and crowd out weeds.
Great for lawns challenged by long periods of scorching southern heat, drought, and bare spots. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Designed for full sun, high traffic areas, and draught resistance.
2. SeedRanch #ad
Pennington Sahara II Bermuda Grass Seed, 50 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Grass color: Medium to dark green. Traffic Tolerance: Excellent. Drought Tolerance: Excellent. Sun tolerance: Excellent. Grass texture: Moderately fine.
3. The Dirty Gardener #ad
The Dirty Gardener Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue Lawn Grass, 50 Pounds #adThe Dirty Gardener #ad
- Has an increased heat tolerance over other fescues. This kentucky blend is light green and has a course texture. Works well in full sun to medium shade. Tolerates drought and foot traffic very well. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance.
4. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10316 Black Beauty Grass Seed, 50-Pound #adJonathan Green #ad
- 50 pound bag. Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance. 100% tall Fescue. 15, 000 square foot coverage.
|Brand||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonathan Green #ad|
5. Scotts #ad
Seed, 40 Lb, Greener Lawn, Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun & Shade, 3 in 1 Lawn Fertilizer, Seeds up to 4,000 Sq Ft, & Soil Improver for a Thicker #adScotts #ad
- Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf. Soil improver for enhanced root development. 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver.
Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn. Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader subject to proper care; results may vary based on the current condition of the lawn.
6. PlantingTree #ad
Lesco Transition Pro Grass Seed 50 lb. #adPlantingTree #ad
- Perfect seed blend for Mid-Southern areas. Premium lesco Tall Fescue Grass Seed. Dark forest green color year round! Will get you excited to mow your lawn.
7. Scotts #ad
Covers up to 10,000 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Southern Gold Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns, 40 lb., Tall Fescue Blend to Withstand Heat and Drought #adScotts #ad
- Seeds up to 10, 000 sq. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Southern grass seed mix designed to thrive in harsh summer conditions of sun, and high traffic, shade, with a medium-coarse bladed texture and high drought resistance.
Scotts turf builder grass seed southern Gold Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns is bred to stand up to harsh conditions including heat and drought. Not available in all states. Ft.
8. Pennington #ad
5 lb, Pennington Bermuda Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Naturally more drought tolerant. Pennington premium Bermudagrass Blend 5lb Thick, aggressively self-spreading grass. Extremely wear-resistant with a deep root system.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product after use in accordance with packaging instructions, you may be eligible for a refund. Send original receipt, empty packaging and a brief explanation within sixty days of purchase. Upon verification, we will send you a refund check for the purchase price. MAIL TO: Customer Service Dept. Pennington Seed, Inc. Box 338 Greenfield, MO 56551 For questions and information, call us: 1.800.285.SEED or visit our website: pennington.com|
9. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
HULLED Coated Bermuda Grass 5 LB #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Adapted for a wide range of soil types from sandy to clay soils, but best suited on well-drained sites. Low maintenance, drought resistant lawn or pasture ideal for the southern United States.
Will cover approximately over 1, 000 square feet. Warm season grass which spreads by creeping stolons as well as rhizomes. High traffic tolerance, full or almost full sun, does not tolerate shade.