As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hydro Crunch #ad
Hydro Crunch DBAUS888 Expanded Clay Growing Media Hydroponic 50 Liter 8 mm Aggregate Pebbles Pellets, Brown #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Offers excellent evaporation protection as a top layer. Can be used with all Current hydroponic systems. Coarse pored and aerate expanded clay. Superior water-storing properties. Pure mineral without fibers or solvents.
|Brand||Hydro Crunch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydro Crunch #ad|
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
Terra Cotta, Mother Earth 714123 Hydroton Original Expanded Clay Pebbles, 50 Liter #adMother Earth Products #ad
- No assembly Required. Clay naturally has balanced Capillary Action, With An Ideal Surface Structure. The original hydroton brand expanded Clay Is A Unique, Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate Made In Germany.
This natural clay is mined, formed into pellets, then Kiln Fired At High Temperatures To Cause The Clay To Expand Into Tough, Lightweight Balls.
3. FondPets #ad
FondPets Expanded Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Gardening Leca Clay Grow Media for Orchids,Aquaponics, Aquarium Fish Tank Substrate,8-14mm,2lbs #adFondPets #ad
- Perfect for the hydroponic gardening, aquaponics and orchids. Improve the condition of plants, Improve pot soil environment. Make plants grow more comfortably. Breathable, stable, expanded, lightweight Hydroponic gardening, made from 100% natural clay.
It is also ideal for the aquariums. . Ph neutral, good water Absorption. Comes in a 2lbs package. Clay pebbles can replace gardening soil to filter water quality and retain water and nutrients all the time. Provide a comfortable life for the fish, shrimp and other aquarium pets.
4. GEOLITE #ad
GEOLITE GMGC45L 45L Clay Pebbles, 45 Liter, Grey #adGEOLITE #ad
- High total porosity approximately 85% by volume provides excellent root ventilation and oxygenation to plants. Ph-neutral and chemically inert. Excellent draining capacity. Great for soil aeration and drainage. Stable and low-EC.
5. Hydroton #ad
Hydroton 13L Original Clay Pebbles Hydroponic 13 Liters of Expanded Rocks #adHydroton #ad
- Contact us with any question please. The original hydroton brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action.
Bay hydro llc ships in 24 hours, don't believe the estimated Date, As we are "SUPER FAST". This listing is for 13 Liters of Hydroton in bag. Original hydroton range from 8-16 mm in size.
6. Hydroton #ad
Hydroton 4L Liters Giant Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Expanded Rocks #adHydroton #ad
- The original giant hydroton brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action. Giant hydroton range from 15-25 mm in size, they are really big.
Contact us with any question please. This listing is for 4 Liters of Hydroton in bag. Bay hydro llc ships in 24 hours, don't believe the estimated Date, As we are "SUPER FAST".
7. Hydroponics Warehouses #ad
Expanded Clay Pellets Growing Media #adHydroponics Warehouses #ad
- Great soil replacement for any application as well as a topping layer to maintain water evaporation. Can be used in any aquaponic or Hydroponic system in use today wether professionally designed or a backyard tinkerer.
Clay pellets-natural clay is rolled into pellets, heated to cause expansion to create water absorbing media. Aeration of soil when used as an additive to open up the soil structure which aids in water retention and drainage. Ph neutral to maintain balance in your hydroponic system.
8. Gold Label Hydrocorn #ad
Hydrocorn expanded Clay pellets. 1/4 Cubic Foot Bag. #adGold Label Hydrocorn #ad
- Pellet size: approximate 1/4" - 1/2". The unique uneven shape of the pebble is an ideal surface for roots and beneficial bacteria. Many growers have come up with their own combinations. Ideal for orchid growing medium.
The possibilities are many. The porous structure has a high water capacity and is suitable for both ebb/flood and top irrigation systems for hydroponic use. 1/4 cubic foot.
Gold label - hydrocorn 1/4 cubic foot bag. From tree fern to orchid bark, sphagnum or coconut ect. Gold label hydrocorn proudly carries the rhp for horticulture quality certificate. Gold label hydrocorn is manufactured using a mix of the best quality pure clay and are baked in an open furnace using high grade clean fuels, guaranteeing absence of heavy metals or other contaminates.
Gold label hydrocorn can be used alone but usually mixed with other mediums such as charcoal and sponge rock for orchid growing. Item is re-bagged in clear plastic bag. Add to potting soil.
9. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media, Orchids • Hydroponics • Aquaponics • Aquaculture Cz Garden 2 LBS Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pellets Packaging May Vary #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Inert, ph-neutral, clean & decorative. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding - Cz Garden. 2lbs of 100% natural expanded clay.
For orchids - clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir. Fills approximately: twenty-four 2" pots, or eight 3" pots, or two 5" pots.
Although not as pretty, this packaging will not negatively impact the function of the clay pebbles. For hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. As a precautionary measure against covid, we are using new old stock clear bags for packaging.