As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Ground Cherry Perfect for Pies & Snacking! bin270 250 Seeds, or 1/2 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Tomatillo seeds should be sprouted in small containers, Ground Cherry seeds are usually fairly easy to germinate, preferably 4" or smaller.
Although not actually a true tomatillo, 1 prepare for planting. Also used in salads, cakes, pies, dried, jams, and jellies. Make sure potting mix is damp prior to planting the seeds.
Tomatillo ground cherry || free shIPPING || NON GMO. 5 planting out. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Germination time: 2-6 weeks under ideal conditions.
The ground cherry can be eaten raw, preserved, sauces, and stewed. Plant seeds 1/4" deep in the soil. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. 2 plant seeds. Stores for several months while in husk. They turn to yellow-orange and fall off the plant when mature. Cover with soil and water carefully. Extremely veratile.
2. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Ground Cherry Cape Gooseberry, Goldenberry Purple Physalis Heirloom Vegetable Non GMO, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package.
Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. Quantity of seeds: up to 150 seeds. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S.
3. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Heirloom Ground Cherry Husk Tomto Seeds by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Packet contains 30 plus plus seeds handpacked with heart and care into handwritten envelopes by Stonysoil Seed Company. Can be eaten raw, in salds, used in pies and preserves. For an out of this world treat dip THEM IN SOME CHOCOLATE.
Great for urban gardens and ethnic gardens,. Healthy and delicious. Unique small orange fruit enclosed in a papery husk about the size of a cherry tomato mon bushy compact vines which do not require staking. Pleasant delicous flavor, can be described as a fruity pineapple tomato like taste.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Ground Cherry Tomatillo Physalis pruinosa Twin Pack of 50 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Quality ground cherry seeds packaged by seed needs. Ground cherry, or golden berry is a variety of Tomatillo that is used for preserves, also known as cape Gooseberry, jellies and jams. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The fruits are about 1 inch in diameter and boast an unusual, yet sweet flavoring, which is a cross between a pineapple and a tomato.
All ground cherry seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The plants themselves will grow to a mature height of roughly 2 or 3 feet tall, producing high yields of small, golden cherries, paper husked, through the Summer months.
5. ALEXI #ad
Golden Berries Se-EDS for Planting Home Garden Outdoor 100, ALEXI Ground Cherry Se-EDS, Cape Gooseberry Pineapple Tomatillo #adALEXI #ad
- Package size 5. 4" * 3. 5" with detail instruction in back site. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Cover with soil and water carefully.
Ground cherry, or golden berry is a variety of Tomatillo that is used for preserves, also known as cape Gooseberry, jellies and jams. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. 100+ seeds. Plant seeds 1/4" deep in the soil.
6. Unknown #ad
Unknown Cape Gooseberry Ground Cherry Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Herb, Non GMO, Organic, Fruit #adUnknown #ad
- Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
7. Generic #ad
Pineapple Flavored | Pineapple Tomatillo Physalis Ixocarpa, 100 Ground Cherry Seeds | Cape Gooseberry #adGeneric #ad
- Tested & packed on 1-10-21, 90% Germ. Species: Physalis Ixocarpa. Grow zones: 4, 7, 9, 8, 6, 5, 10.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Ground Cherry Goldie SAL8422 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 80 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States". Germination 80% or better. Small golden berry with a husk. A conversation piece at markets, well liked by children.
9. Alasines #ad
Physalisalkengi Plant Ground Cherry Rhizome for Planting Perennial Pretty Cut Flowers Garden Decoration #adAlasines #ad
- Delivery status: rhizome. Soil type: highly adaptable-sandy to clay. Need light: yes. Moisture: keep moist until sprouting. Variety: Perennial.