As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Licorice, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Bloom color: Lavender. No other company on this listing is selling Outsidepride seed. Usda zones: 7 - 10 Outsidepride is a u. S. Company. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant. Height: 48 inch perennial.
2. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Licorice Plant Seeds Glycyrrhiza glabra 20+ Rare Culinary Medicinal Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry.
3. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Chinese Licorice Seeds Glycyrrhiza uralensis 20+ Organic Heirloom Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 20+ chinese licorice seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Mint Licorice Superior SL8488 Purple 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 80 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Plants are erect they grow in clumps and producing beautiful purple flowers. Aromatic and medicinal uses attractive to pollinators. Germination rate about 80% and better.
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Licorice Plant Seeds Glycyrrhiza glabra 20+ Rare Culinary Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 20+ licorice plant seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
6. SmartMe #ad
Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra Seed, 500mg. e14, Licorice Seeds Hermetically Sealed, Licorice Root Seeds ; World’s Oldest Herbal Remedies, Herb Seeds #adSmartMe #ad
- Native to western asia and southern europe, licorice has long been used to treat various ailments and flavor candies, and medicines. The licorice root, drinks, which is considered one of the world’s oldest herbal remedies, comes from the root of the licorice plant Glycyrrhiza glabra.
7. HERBstory #ad
Medicinal Korean Herb Licorice Root Sweet Root/Gancao/감초 뿌리 Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz 113g #adHERBstory #ad
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Shipping from US. Instruction included. Free from chemicals and pesticides. 100% pure and high quality Medicinal Grade Herbs Imported from S.
Korea. Liquorice, or licorice, is the root of glycyrrhiza glabra, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Common Valerian Valeriana officinalis Twin Pack of 450 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- The small, such as butterflies, bumblebees and honeybees. Quality valerian seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants stand to a mature height of roughly 3 or 4 feet tall, displaying hundreds of attractive green leaves. Categorized as a perennial flowering herb, valerian will establish a deep root system in it's initial year of growth.
Valerian is just as much an attractive flowering plant, as it is a useful, white to light pink flowers will bloom through the summer months, attracting an array of beneficial insects to the garden, medicinal herb.
The plants continue to grow quickly within the first season, later wilting with the first signs of frost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All valerian seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. It can ease anxiety and can also treat moderate insomnia as well, by calming the mind. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
9. Plum Dragon Herbs #ad
Gan Cao Traditional Chinese Herb, Sliced Organic Mulethi Tonify Qi, Skin and Lung Health, 1 Lb, Energy | Supports Healthy Weight, Plum Dragon Licorice Root, Natural Glycyrrhizae Uralensis #adPlum Dragon Herbs #ad
- Licorice root, is an herb used to tonify the spleen and qi. Is a usa company that provides geo-authentic herbs, sulfur-free and sourced indigenously. Licorice root has been used as a healing agent for more than 5000 years.
Source: plum dragon herbs, inc, sulfur-free, is a trusted USA company that provides geo-authentic herbs, lab-tested and sourced indigenously. Plum dragon herbs, inc.
Uses: licorice root supports healthy function of liver, kidneys, and bladder; help regulate fat metabolism and supports healthy blood sugar balance; helps support energy levels and reduce pain; soothes sore throat, promotes dental health, eases stress.
Chinese herb: raw gan cao is understood to tonify Qi for general harmonizing function and to support healthy respiratory function. The medics and healers in ancient egypt used to brew a traditional drink called erqesos, which is also referred to as GAN CAO, using licorice and consume it as a healing tonic.