As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN #ad
Pack of 4 Live Exotic Lithops Plant Medium Size 2 Years Old Rare Living Stone Seedling Perfect Terrarium Addition #adMICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN #ad
- Our plants are shipped bare root without soil, individually wrapped. Growing lithops is harder and requires more attention than other succulent and cactus plants. No reason, it just happens. Lithops split.
Fast shipping via USPS First Class with tracking number. Please check out our store for more rare lithops Collection. 2 year old seedling. Depending on the lithop growing season, sometimes lithops will begin to naturally split, crack etc.
Diameter: 05-07 inch, height: 1-1. 5 inches From crown to the root. Please email me if you have any questions or request. The different species and varieties of Lithops have different colors and patterns on the leaves.
Sometimes they just die. Lithops can have scars on their sides and on top, this is natural and doesn't mean your lithop is dying. Any scarring is not permanent and will be shedded when they split! This is a natural process with Lithops. Please check the plant size, These are 2 years old plant. We will guarantee varieties when purchase multi sets.
2. Altman Plants #ad
Altman Plants Assorted Live mini Mimicry Rock Succulents unique colorful lithops pleiospilos faucaria, 4 Pack, 2.5" #adAltman Plants #ad
- All orders placed after 8am pST will be shipped NEXT DAY Monday-Friday! Size: succulents come in 2 1/2" pots fully rooted in soil. Please feel free to directly reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Packaging: all plants come with helpful care instructions and are packaged WITH CARE at our Facility by our succulent shipment specialists.
Orders may receive duplicates depending on the season. You will receive a variety of unique mimicry similar to the ones in the photo which may include: anacampseros, lithops, fenestraria, titanopsis, aloinopsis, and pleiospilos along with other varieties.
Healthy live arrival : your succulents will arrive alive and healthy. All our plants come labelED with succulent variety so you’ll never get caught guessing! We want you to be happy! easy care plants. We ship plants dry to keep them relaxed and rot-free— once they are in their new home, you can treat them to a good drink.
We are well known for our excellent customer service and going the extra mile for our customers. Unique mimicry: mimicry succulents are the masters of disguise of the succulent world, ifs, or buts -- these intriguing plants are great for a conversation-sparking container, blending into their surroundings to the Point of being difficult to spot. Low maintenance. No ands, fairy garden or between rocks in a garden.
|Brand||Altman Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Altman Plants #ad|
|Part Number||4 Pack|
|Model||Assorted Live mini|
3. MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN #ad
Micro Landscape Design Lithops 25 Seeds with High Germination Freshly Harvest with Mini Live Lithops and Germination Kit Lithops Seed Mix + Mini Plant + Kit #adMICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN #ad
- Fast shipping via USPS First Class with tracking number. If you can't find the bonus live plant, please check the soil inside the germination cup. Any scarring is not permanent and will be shedded when they split! This is a natural process with Lithops. Please email me if you have any questions or request.
Lithops split. Please avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight in the afternoon hours, the high temp will COOK the seeds and any newly germinated seedlings. Sometimes they just die. A bonus live mini lithops plant is included with the purchase.
Please provide enough shade to keep the germination cup cool during the hottest part of the day. Growing lithops is harder and requires more attention than other succulent and cactus plants. Depending on the lithop growing season, sometimes lithops will begin to naturally split, this is natural and doesn't mean your lithop is dying.
Lithops can have scars on their sides and on top, it just happens. No reason, crack etc. Seeds germination rate various depends on the condition Moisture, Light, Air Circulation & Etc It usually take 10-15 days to germinate, Temperature, some seeds might take longer than others. A mini germination kit with instruction are included if you wish to watch them germinate closely before transplant into a regular pot.
4. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Pleiospilos Nelii Split Rock Succulent | Green Living Rock Cleft Stone | Unique Succulent Gifts4 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Most will survive temperatures down to freezing point. They bloom in the afternoon and close at sunset. This stemless plant has two or four opposite, almost hemispherical grey-green or brownish leaves. They all like good light conditions and plenty of ventilation.
A new pair of leaves is produced each year. Some are relatively cold-hardy and can even survive mild winters outside. The flowers are large in relation to the size of the plant.
There are some mesembs which begin to grow in the autumn as the temperature drops and the days get shorter. The flowering period extends from early spring to August. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
Pleiospilos nelii is a succulent perennial which can reach a height of up to 3. 2 inches 8 cm and a diameter of up to 4 inches 10 cm. The daisy-like flowers are yellow-orange, up to 3 inches 7. 5 cm across, and emerge from the center of the leaves. The leaves have a deep fissure in the middle and many small dark spots on the surface.
5. Alone Moon #ad
Live Lithops Plant / 1.5-2 Years Old Years Old Seedling Lithops Succulent /Living Stone Plant / Lithops Rock Succulent Plants 20 #adAlone Moon #ad
- Suggestion*: when you receive the lithops, lithops require much full sun and less water for ideal growing conditions. Shipment -fast shipping via uspS PRIORITY Mail service by default. And then water them by soaking from the bottom of the pot, allow soil to dry completely between watering ~once per week.
Do not overwater, they will start to plump up. Random shipment, but I will try to send you a mixture of different colors.
Plant in good soil, wait a few days, without soil or pot. You will receive 20 lithops live plants 04-06 inch/1. 0-1. 5 cm, 1. 5-2 years old.
Your happiness is our priority-please do not attempt to return any plants to us. Gradually increase sunlight, use dry and breathable soil, put them in a cool and ventilated place for 3-5 days. If they arrive a little faded, then give them a good watering, and they will plump up in no time! Combine shipment available. Plants will be bare root, this is normal during shipping.
6. Narcissus. #ad
Rare Lithops Mix Succulent Cactus Exotic Living Stones Desert Rock See-d 50 See-ds #adNarcissus. #ad
- Lithops is a genus of succulent plants native to southern Africa. The slit between the leaves contains the meristem and produces flowers and new leaves. Individual lithops plants consist of one or more pairs of bulbous, almost fused leaves opposite to each other and hardly any stem.
Pseudotruncatella and after the winter equinox in L. Optica. Yellow or white flowers emerge from the fissure between the leaves after the new leaf pair has fully matured, one per leaf pair.
They are often known as peable plants or living stones. Lithops" means "stone-like". Type: Seeds. This is usually in autumn, but can be before the summer equinox in L. This is a very good description of these plants, which avoid being eaten by blending in with surrounding rocks. The flowers are often sweetly scented.
7. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Lithops Succulent | Living Stones Raw Stone Cactus Succulent | Unique Succulent Gift Decoration 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Lithops are tiny slow-growing plants that grows close to the ground. Each plant has an underground stem with a long root that connects to two above-ground thick leaves that are merged together at the soil level.
Lithops, native to southern africa, are also known by the name 'Living Stones' because of their resemblance to pebbles and rocks that scattered around their natural surroundings. Lithops usually bloom white or yellow flowers from between the two leaves in the summer.
8. TerraGreen Creations #ad
TerraGreen Creations, 1 lb, Washed Pea Gravel, Succulent Pebbles and Rocks for Plants, Planter and Fairy Garden. Great Fairy Garden Accessories #adTerraGreen Creations #ad
- Decorative rocks for plants. Terrarium rocks and Succulent Gravel. Product of u. S. A. Professional bagged with an industrial precission weighing and bagging machine. Pebbles for plants. Small pebbles make a great soil cover for Bonsai, Succulents, and Cactus.
One pound bag of pebbles. Use for drainage and Indoor Landscaping. Polished river pebbles can be used for Fairy Garden Rocks. Add drainage. Small pebbles largest stones will not exceed ½ inch. Great gravel for plants.
9. ACHMADANAM #ad
WiCorp_Lithops Dorothea, Living Stone Rock ice Plant mesemb Succulent Seed 30 ct_Please Read The Points Beside The Picture #adACHMADANAM #ad
- Easy to grow from seeds. 20 seeds. Ship from United States. Gasteria liliputana. Product Type : Seeds.