As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grower's Solution #ad
Healthy Established Roots, Sugar Maple Tree, 2'-4' Tall, 1 Plant by Growers Solution, Gallon Potted #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Plant in full sun to part shade. Lovely fall colors when leaves change in the fall. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Just arrived beautiful healthy, established 2'-4' tall Sugar Maple in a gallon trade pot, ready for immediate shipping.
Beautiful, oval-shaped shade tree. Unless otherwise restricted from shipping to your area, this plant will ship bare root to California, New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho, nevada, Montana, oregon, Utah and Washington. Zone 3-8.
2. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Bonsai Tree Bundle | Collection of 5 Live Tree Seedlings | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- A collection of seedlings selected for their suitability for shaping, Japanese Maple, Dawn Redwood, Cork Oak, including Blue Oak, and Mugo Pine!.
Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast. Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, all while benefiting local air quality, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4. 60 Transplanting and care instructions included.
3. LZAA #ad
RK298, LZAA 1 Pcs Small Tree Seedling Sugar Maple #adLZAA #ad
- While it prefers cool, sugar maple can tolerate some drought, tightly grained and highly decorative wood, and will grow fairly well even in dry soils. In autumn, showy bark, with crowns over 80 feet in diameter and trunks 3 to 4 feet across, and impressive size up to 100 feet tall, the these trees put on a spectacular show of vibrant color, as leaves change from dark green to brilliant yellow to deep gold suffused with scarlet.
Sometimes called “hard maple” or “rock maple” in tribute to the their dense, moist climates, Acer saccharum can live for over 250 years and grows from Nova Scotia all the way down into Georgia and the South.
Renowned for its exuberant fall foliage and famous for its role in producing maple syrup, brings a handsome presence to streetsides, woodland gardens, commonly known as Sugar Maple, yards, and natural forests in cool, Acer saccharum, moist climates throughout North America.
With their dense crowns of star-shaped leaves, sugar maples never fail to stand out in the landscape. These trees can grow in partial shade or full sun, but do best where they have plenty of room to show off their flamboyant colors and impressive physiques. Quantity: 1 pcs small tree Seedling, No ship to ARIZONA.
4. SZKJ #ad
20 pcs Sugar Maple Tree Seeds Easy to Grow #adSZKJ #ad
- To ensure safety and avoid virus transmission, there may be small delays in the delivery of packages. Low product prices, high quality products, and professional service team enable you to fully enjoy the fun of planting.
Our company regularly donates charitable organizations and charitable activities, and your support for us is also helpful to those who need help.
The germination rate is above average and easy to grow. It has a wide range of uses and adaptability to different environments. When it matures, it will be delicious. Product inventory is limited, please order as soon as possible to avoid product out of stock. They are healthy and safe, non-GMO.
5. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Japanese Red Maple Tree 2 feet tall #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- This gives you a head start on a spring and summer of production. Beautiful golden, orange or red color in Autumn. Deep red spring foliage.
Size shipped: 2 ft tall in containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer. Now is the time to transplant! cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants.
As long as your soil is not frozen solid 2 inches below ground level, the roots will still take perfectly and continue to grow throughout the winter. Zone: 5-8 / moisture: well-drained, moist / part sun - full shade / mature Height: 10' - 15' Spread: to 10' / growth: moderate / soil: widely adaptable / Form: rounded, uprigh.
6. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Bigleaf Maple | Medium Tree Seedling | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Grow your own bigleaf maple acer macrophyllum, the “Grande Dame” of all maple trees — a big, beautiful, and amazing shade provider!.
Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, all while benefiting local air quality, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.1
100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4. 60 Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast. Transplanting and care instructions included.
7. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Dwarf Coral Bark Fjellheim Japanese Maple 1, Year Live Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Outstanding cherry red in the fall! 2 - year plant will reach 4 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, these will be dormant from nov-may.
Hardy zone 5-8. Brilliant crimson coral bark that makes it a stand-out in the winter garden! An exciting new beautiful dwarf coral bark variety! Very easy to grow - low MAINTENANCE.
8. DAS Farms #ad
Live Plants Shipped 2 to 3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Red Maple Shade Tree #adDAS Farms #ad
- Green in summer. Size shipped: 2-3 ft tall in gallon containers with soil-less media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
Red in fall. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. All pictures are of fully grown plants.
Zone: 3-9 / full sun / mature height: 40' - 60' spread: to 40' / moisture: Well-drained, Moist, Drought tolerant / growth rate: fast / soil: widely adaptable / Form: uprigh. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control. Sizes shipped are in the title and description.
|Brand||DAS Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||DAS Farms™ #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to be alive on arrival. If the plant is damaged in transit or dies from transplant, we accept returns within 2 weeks.|
9. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Japanese Maple | Small Tree Seedling | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!. Transplanting and care instructions included.
Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast. Grow your own japanese maple acer palmatum, an airy and rugged maple from Japan! 100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4. 60 .