As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POOLIFE #ad
POOLIFE Mustard Algae Treatment 4 #adPOOLIFE #ad
- Helps clear yellow and mustard algae in swimming pools. 1 packet per 10, 000 Gallons close to the affected areas.
2. POOLIFE #ad
POOLIFE Mustard Algae Treatment 1 #adPOOLIFE #ad
- Clears water quickly and can be used in any type of swimming pool. 4 oz. Clears away slimy yellow and mustard algae. Of this product per 10, 000 gallons of pool water.
3. HTH #ad
Hth Pool Algaecide Ultimate Algae Guard 67066 #adHTH #ad
- Hth ultimate algae guard, 1 quart is a long-lasting, non-foaming algaecide product that prevents and kills green and yellow algae.
Kills & controls green, yellow, & other algae. 6-in-1. Treats up to 90 days. With one treatment, this product will prevent algae growth in your swimming pool for up to three months.
4. United Chemical #ad
United Chemicals Yellow Treat 2 pound container #adUnited Chemical #ad
- 5 ozs treats 10, 000 gallons. The best and most trusted yellow algae removal product. Yellow treat is a non-toxic algicide and can be used in pools and spas.
5. Coral Seas #ad
Yellow Out Swimming Pool Chlorine Shock Enhancing Treatment, 4 lbs. #adCoral Seas #ad
- Works best at night: maximize performance by adding this shock to your pool at night. Incredibly strong: due to its high percentage of chlorine, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost.
Wait to swim 8 to 10 hours after application. Multi-purpose: raise the levels for chlorine, water hardness, and pH in your swimming pool giving you crystal clear water.
Beat the green: kill the algae in your swimming pool by adding 3 bags of shock per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Add a 1 lb bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Mix before you fix: add this powder to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool.
|Brand||Coral Seas #ad|
6. United Chemical #ad
YT-C12, 2 PACK, United Chemicals Yellow Treat 2 lb #adUnited Chemical #ad
- Yellow treat is the original mustard algae killer that pioneered the use of sodium bromide as an algaecide. Rescue treatment for use to control blooms of yellow and mustard algae in any type of pool or spa.
The gold standard for removing yellow and mustard algae from your pool. Yellow treat is a non-toxic algicide. Just 5 ounces treats 10, 000 gallons.
7. SeaKlear #ad
SeaKlear 90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover, 1 Qt #adSeaKlear #ad
- For severe algae treatment use 32 fluid ounce per 10000-gallon of pool water. Kills and prevents blue-green, green, yellow and black algae.
Nonstaining formula. 11. 8% copper sulfate Pentahydrate; 3% Copper as elemental. Use 16 fluid ounce 10000-gallon of pool water to prevent algae growth in all pool types.
Effective against blue-green, black and mustard algae. Reliable & Effective. Non-foaming, non-staining when used according to instructions in balanced pool water. Each treatment will last three months. 90-days no algae guarantee when used according to instructions in balanced pool water.
8. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear 7% Copper Algaecide | Kills and Prevents Algae for In-Ground and Above Ground Swimming Pools | Safe Formula for Swimmers | One Quart Bottles | 2 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Swimming pools require only 4 oz. Keep algae at bay - this product is effective in controlling a broad range of algae. Skip the wait - this product was made especially to control growth of algae in all types of swimming pools. Safe to swim - this fast acting treatment lets you swim directly after placing in your swimming pool.
Algaecide can even beat black, green and mustard algae, all while being safe for swimmers. Its long lasting action will control existing algae and subsequent doses will control recontamination. No waiting.
Rx clear copper algaecide is used to prevent and kill unwanted infestations in your swimming pool. Biweekly maintenance - each bottle of algaecide is 32 ounces of fluid. Coat the wall - algaecide coats the walls of the swimming pool, keeping algae in suspension.
The rx clear copper Algaecide coats the pool wall, keeping your swimming pool crystal clear. Surfactant splits open algae cells, helping to destroy them. The triethanolamine in this product prevents the precipitation of the copper with the carbonates or bicarbonates in the water. Especially effective against charastone wart, Microcystis, Spirogyra, Cladophora, Vaucheria Ulothrix, Oscillatoria, Mustard Algae and Black Algae. Of rx clear swimming pool algaecide every two weeks per every 10, 000 gallons of water.
9. Applied Biochemists #ad
32 fl oz, Applied Biochemists 406103A Swimtrine Plus Swimming Pool Algae & Deposit Control #adApplied Biochemists #ad
- Features: will not foam; Prevents regrowth of algae; Triple-chelated formula contains 9. 3% copper. Includes: one 32-oz container of Swimtrine Plus from Applied Biochemists.
Use: add a preventative dose biweekly and be algae free. Compatibility: works with bromine, salt water, ozone, chlorine, bigaunide and minerals. Benefits: Kills green and mustard algae.