As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Park's Whopper Jalapeno Pepper Seeds 30+ Seed Package #adGeneric #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun. Free shipping On All Orders. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. No hassle.
2. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Amazing Cauliflower Seeds, Pack of 75 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Bright ivory beads keep their color well, and full-bodied. Set the seedlings 18 inches apart in the garden. The 10-inch heads are rounded, tangy, and the flavor is magnificent—crisp, very dense, and tightly zoned into small florets.
For fall, begin seeds in late summer. Try one season of Amazing and enjoy the difference this holding power makes in your harvest schedule.
The plants are very heavy-bearing, so you can expect a large crop that lasts even longer than you thought possible. Cauliflower is a cool-season crop suitable for spring and fall cultivation.
Days to maturity: 75. For spring, sow seeds indoors 5 to 7 weeks before setting out as soon as the soil is workable. The huge 10-inch heads, retain all their flavor and texture over a very long period in the field, well protected by big wrapper leaves, so that you can pick just what you need when you need it why can't all vegetables be this way.
3. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seed Sweet Pickle Pepper Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- These peppers are about 2 inches long, tapering to a blunt end. So appealing as they ripen into warm shades in the sunny garden! easy to grow and very heavy-yielding, Sweet Pickle plants reach 12 to 15 inches high and wide -- perfect for containers or a low edging around the veggie garden! Or dot them among your sun-loving flowering annuals -- they'll look terrific! Pkt is 25 seeds.
The perfect pickling pepper, sweet pickle looks as good as it tastes with colorful "Christmas tree light" fruits of yellow, orange, and even purple! now available as certified Organic seed, red, this little pepper is so charming that you should plant an extra bush or two in containers just for the eye candy!.
Thick-walled and very sweet, shape, and keep their color, they hold up beautifully on the plant, and texture nicely when pickled.
4. Park Seed #ad
Includes 100 Seeds in a Pack, Park Seed Mini Romaine Duo Seed Tape #adPark Seed #ad
- Grow in single rows, plants spaced 18 inches apart, or in containers. Lettuce thrives in cold weather and can be sown directly into the garden, starting in early spring.
Now you can grow baby romaine that matures quickly yet has all the flavor and texture associated with full sized varieties! This seed tape contains equal parts Tantan and Intred, two great varieties for space-saving, quick-crop delectability.
Contains 3 strips 5-feet each. 75 days from direct-sowing. If a fall crop is desired, begin in late summer. 100 seeds in a pack. For an even earlier harvest, sow indoors; the seedlings don't mind transplanting.
5. Generic #ad
Park's Whopper Improved Tomato Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Care instructions: Water regular. Great addition to your garden, vegetable, Fruit, organic, Non GMO, Herb, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, Flower Garden Seeds.
Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Water and sun regular. Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Plant 1/4 inch deep.
6. Park Seed #ad
Neat, 15 Feet of Tape, Straight Rows of Lettuce Instantly, Park Seed Buttercrunch Lettuce Seed Tape #adPark Seed #ad
- For an even earlier harvest, sow indoors; the seedlings don't mind transplanting. A great source of rich color for the salad bowl, they are high-quality eating, with a soft texture and buttery flavor that appeals to all ages.
If a fall crop is desired, begin in late summer. Grow in single rows, plants spaced 18 inches apart, or in containers. The large, erect leaves are deep red at the ruffled tips, shading into a bronzy-maroon and finally becoming green toward the base.
A favorite among gardeners who prize beauty as well as flavor, Red Sails received an AAS award when it was introduced—and has never looked back! Among the very first to arise, it resists bolting, giving you an especially long season of delectable eating. Lettuce thrives in cold weather and can be sown directly into the garden, starting in early spring.
7. Park Seed #ad
Decorative and Delicious, 15 Feet of Tape, Park Seed Annabel Hybrid Radish Seed Tape #adPark Seed #ad
- Not only do they make sowing straight rows and patterns a breeze, but they also help keep the seeds from washing away in strong rains or being eaten by birds. Done -- in seconds! Ready in under a month, crisp radishes are a delight, maturing even in warmer spring and early summer climates.
26 days. For high-quality flavor and unbeatable plate appeal, a strong peppery aroma, watermelon-red globes filled with white flesh, and a great bite! Neat and space-saving, Annabel Hybrid is the radish you've got to try! This European variety offers big, they arrive embedded in biodegradable seed tape, perfectly round, simplifying your sowing process and increasing your harvests.
Seed tapes are the easiest and most successful way we know to direct-sow seeds. Annabel comes to us from germany, neat foliage, these glossy, where it was bred for super-quick finish, and a space-saving habit ideal for containers as well as the annual bed.
Just cut the tape to desired length, if growing in a kitchen garden and well-drained, and off you go! Place the tapes in full sun or put the pot in a bright window, well-worked soil so the radishes grow round and true. You just won't believe the flavor intensity and holding ability! These seeds are evenly spaced between sheets of special tissue paper, so you simply lay the tape onto the smooth soil, cover with a little more soil, and water in. You'll be harvesting in no time! 15 feet of seed tape.
8. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 10 Seeds, Gormet Mini, Park Seed Baby Cucumber Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Direct-sow the seeds ¾-inch deep into the soil as soon as it can be worked in spring, spacing or thinning the seedlings 6 inches apart. Now you don't have to choose between a full-size and a baby variety -- you can have both in one! This charming cucumber is ready to harvest at just 3 inches.
New little cukes will be dangling from the stems before you know it! Baby is very adaptable to unseasonably cold or warm climates, and very easy to grow. The name says it all! baby is a gourmet delight, ready in just over a month to harvest as mini cukes, yet also delicious when grown to full size.
It needs no pruning, and its fruit is a fat-free source of potassium and vitamin C. Slice them for canapes or pop them into your mouth whole.
It loses none of its flavor or texture as it matures. This vining plant will reach up to 6½ feet tall, so stake it or grow on a fence or trellis. The baby cukes are tender and succulent, with glossy dark green skin and a good solids-to-juice ratio. They're the perfect little bite! You can also extend your harvest, continuing to grow baby past the baby stage & 10 to 11 ounces. Baby cucumber is as easy to sow & to its full size of about 6 to 6½ inches & grow as any other variety.
9. Park Seed #ad
15 Feet of Tape, Park Seed Romance Hybrid Carrot Seed Tape, Easy to Grow #adPark Seed #ad
- Unlike some varieties, straight, so you can just grab and pull up the root. Juicy, and very uniform, straight, it's a good choice for canning because all the roots are so reliably the same size and shape. Then rake or sprinkle about a half inch of soil on top of the tapes and water them in well. This package contains 15 feet of seed tape.
Romance is ready for harvest when it's about 6 inches long, though it will grow an additional inch or more if you need to delay the picking. That's it -- in a few weeks you'll see evenly-spaced, and it offers wonderfully straight, harvest, and especially eat! This Nantes type is ready more quickly than many other full-size varieties, healthy green shoots that need no thinning! Destined to be your favorite carrot in the garden, blunt-ended roots of bright orange with almost no core and plenty of crisp, Romance Hybrid is a joy to grow, ultra-sweet flavor.
But these carrots taste so good, they might not make it into the Mason jar! The green tops make harvesting easy, these greens grow thick, too. Very strong, and tall, they are nutritious as well. Want to get the carrots planted super-quick this season -- with better spacing and more accuracy than you've ever had before? Rely on seed tapes! There's no handling tiny seeds, or worrying about holes! You literally lay these tissue-paper strips down on top of the soil where you want the plants to grow, thinning young plants, cutting them to fit the space and arranging it in any pattern you like.