As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jays Seeds #ad
Patterson Onion 200 Seeds #0616 Item Upc#650348692032 #adJays Seeds #ad
- In april or early may, or as soon as the soil can be prepared in early spring, about 2 seeds/in. 1/4- 1/2" deep, sow in a 2" wide band, rows 12-18" apart.200 seeds. Patterson has the same firmness and storage qualities as Copra, and higher yield potential.
104 days. Thin to 3-4" apart for larger onions and 4" apart for the "sweet mild" type. Extremely long storage onion. Thin to 1 1/2-2" apart for highest yields in fertile soil. Medium-large, with a larger size, better uniformity, blocky bulbs with dark yellow skin and thin necks that dry quickly.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Onion Long-Day Patterson 2523 Yellow 200 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Medium-large, blocky bulbs with dark yellow skin and thin necks that dry quickly. Extremely long storage yellow onion. Harvest in about 120 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
3. Park Seed #ad
200 Seeds in Pack, Park Seed Walla Walla Sweet Onion Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- 100 to 120 days. If you want crisp, tender green onions, harvest the bulbs just after the swelling begins. Start seed indoors in early spring for summer harvest in the north. This 20 inch tall plant is grown for its edible, enlarged, bulbous, red, underground portion which may be white, or yellow in color.
For mature bulbs, cure for 3 weeks, which sows 30 feet of row if started indoors less if direct-sown, dry place. If you like sweet onions like the ones grown in vidalia, you'll love this ultra-mild variety from Washington State! Maturing up to 2 weeks sooner than other spanish types, Georgia but don't have the short-day climate required to grow them, and white flesh.
The narrow foliage is light green and is very strong smelling.
Pkt is about 200 seeds, and store in a cool, wait until the tops fall over after the growing season. Then dig up the bulbs, because the seedlings will be thinned. Begin them in flats 8 weeks before expected transplant into the garden. Space seedlings 2 to 3 inches apart in the garden. Sweet enough to eat like an apple, it's a delicious cold-hardy variety with a flattish shape, tan skin, yet with an onion "zing" that adds zest to any dish!.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non-GMO, Nebuka Evergreen Bunching Onion Seeds, Hardy and Cold Resistant That is Great in stir frys, or in soups., Country Creek LLC, soups, 50 Count Seed Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- No garden is complete without the Nebuka Evergreen Bunching onion. Plants produce white stalks and have a sweet, delicious flavor.
Free shipping! Every product is packaged in resealable bags! They are a great multipurpose Japanese bunching variety suitable for fresh eating, stir fry, or any recipe calling for green onions.
5. Stargazer Perennials #ad
Easy to Grow Onion Assortment…, Stargazer Perennials Mixed Red, White and Yellow Onion Sets 8 oz | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- More reliable to grow sets than onions started from seeds. How to grow planting tip sheet included. 50-60 sets organic Non-GMO onion sets. Gardeners love our red, white and yellow organic onion bulb set collection! Perfect for small home gardens.
Grown in USA. Contains 8 oz. Onion sets or bulbs can grow in the garden, raised bed planter, or container.
6. Stargazer Perennials #ad
Stargazer Perennials Yellow Stuttgarter Onion Sets 8 oz | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs, Easy to Grow… #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- Improved yellow onion, making it an excellent choice for the home gardener. Intermediate day length variety. Grown in USA. Excellent keeping qualities and are slow to bolt.
Onion sets or bulbs can grow in the garden, raised bed planter, or container. 8 oz. 50-60 sets organic non-GMO onion sets. Planting tip sheet included. More reliable to grow than onions started from seeds.
7. Stargazer Perennials #ad
Easy to Grow Onion Assortment, Stargazer Perennials Mixed Red, White and Yellow Onion Sets 1 Pound | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- Grown in USA. More reliable to grow sets than onions started from seeds. How to grow planting tip sheet included. Of certified organic Non-GMO onion sets.
Gardeners love our red, white and yellow organic onion bulb set collection! Perfect for small home gardens. Onion sets or bulbs can grow in the garden, raised bed planter, or container. Contains 1 lb.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Buy Country Creek Brand ONLY NOT FAKES, Fresh California SOFTNECK Garlic Bulb for Planting and Growing Your OWN Garlic, Garlic Bulb 3 Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- A great tasting healthy. Heirloom, Non-GMO. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow and Harvest from Bulb. Buy country creek brand by country creek--not chinese Counterfeits Be Careful--The bulbs wil be rotten due to the long delivery time.
Red room and Nutritional Source are Chinese Fakers. Great producer--Lots of Bulbs per plant.
9. Starting Gardens #ad
Red Onion Sets #adStarting Gardens #ad
- Fruit: large, flattened globes. Deep purple skin. 60-80 bulbs or sets. Spacing: 4 - 6 inches between plants, 12 - 24 inches between rows. Strong flavor.
Baby" onions bulbs that are used to grow green onions or dry onions. Plant early spring or fall and in 4 to 5 weeks you will have green onions. Firm, pink-tinged white flesh with red circles.