As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Greenwood Nursery / Live Ground Cover Plants Large Selection Inside, Vinca Minor/Periwinkle Evergreen, Qty: 50 Bare Root Plants #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Make sure you are purchasing from our greeNWOOD NURSERY store to avoid any issues, sending sub-par plants & we will correct them! As with many fast growing plants, it can be grown safely in most landscape settings. Info1 - vinca, common name periwinkle, is one of the faster growing ground cover plants for covering large areas. Once established are drought resistant ground cover plants.
Both the bare root & alive! bare root plants = roots are covered with hydrating gel hydrates while out of soil, maximum 3 days. Category: groundcover plants, purple mature height: 0 - 1ft growth rate: fast-growing planting zone: 3, full shade soil condition: well drained, 4, perennials, evergreen perennials Plant Type: Evergreen Light Requirement: Full Sun, partial, 5, Moist Bloom Season: Spring Bloom Color: Blue, 7, 6, 8.
It produces soft periwinkle blue flowers sproadically over early Spring to Summer. All orders usually ship the next day, vibrant & placed into airtight plastic wrap traps moisture.
Info2 - adaptable to most any soil, vinca can be invasive if not monitored. Also called, creeping periwinkle, vinca is a trailing ground cover vine that grows low to the ground with a good matting habit that is evergreen. Professional packaging/shipping - greenwood nursery takes the utmost care to make sure you get your plants healthy, wrapped with moist paper & Potted plants are secured in a Box with shipping Peanuts. 100 plants will cover 100 square feet. Please contact us within 30 days with any issues & using poor shipping practices, you will know your package is from us with our Logo around the Plants & other issues.
|Brand||Greenwood Nursery #ad|
|Warranty||GREENWOOD GUARANTEE - Make sure you are purchasing from our GREENWOOD NURSERY store to avoid any issues, you will know your package is from us with our Logo around the Plant(s) & in/on the Box. Please contact us within 30 days if there are any issues & we will correct them!|
2. Outsidepride #ad
2000 Seeds, Outsidepride Periwinkle Ground Cover Plant Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Vinca rosea dwarf little mix is great for hot southern or desert climates or a hard to maintain spot near a concrete or reflecting wall, vinca aka - periwinkle is your plant! Blooms best when other plants are hurting from the heat.
It begins blooming extra-early with big flowers in four dazzling colors, neat, and just about any other obstacle nature throws its way! You will love the uniform, then just keeps going despite extreme heat, yet very bushy 8 to 10 inch plants, poor soil, which stay colorful for months on end and make an excellent ground cover.
It is a very easy to maintain low-growing delight in the flower garden.
This ground cover can be grown as a perennial in frost-free areas. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet if you are looking for a flowering groundcover or something to put in a hanging basket. This periwinkle seed mix is an annual flowering vinca which grows in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Readily reseeds itself and is very drought tolerant. It will reach heights of 8 - 10 inches.
3. Hirts: Vines & Groundcovers #ad
Myrtle 48 Plants, 1 3/4" Pots, Hardy Groundcover, Periwinkle/Vinca #adHirts: Vines & Groundcovers #ad
- Proper name: Vince minor. Deer resistant. The plants you will receive are growing in 2" pots. Hardy in zones 3-9. Grows in shade or part-shade.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Pink Vinca Periwinkle Ground Cover Plant Flower Seed, 2000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Periwinkle is known for its not being susceptile to disease, plus large blooms that resist fading and seem to last forever blooming clear up until frost season. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet.
Periwinkle grows as an annual plant in USDA zones 3 -10 reaching a height of 8 - 10 inches. It thrives in full sunshine, or frequent late-afternoon rain. Periwinkle is one of the ultimate very low-maintenance plants that blooms nonstop all summer long.
The blooms are very evenly distributed, eliminating the ald spots" that plague some older varieties of Vinca. Fill your flowerpots, hanging baskets, and window boxes with this carefree annual! This pink colored Vinca grows just 8 - 10 inches high, but will spread 32 to 36 inches wide, with flowers every inch of the way making it a wonderful ground cover plant.
Periwinkle is perfect for containers of all kinds, despite unseasonable high temperatures, punishing humidity, particularly those high enough to show off its full trailing glory. Vinca has transformed the way flowers grow in hot and humid climates, heavy flowering, and lush foliage, growing even in poor soils.
5. Outsidepride #ad
2000 Seeds, Outsidepride White Vinca Periwinkle Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- It will tolerate light foot traffic. Vinca rosea dwarf is a sweet little annual ground cover called Periwinkle. Start the seed indoors 6 – 8 weeks before the last expected frost. The plants are bushy, uniform, and it features lush, and neat and require no deadheading.
Keep the seed moist. Transplant periwinkle outdoors after danger of frost has passed and space them 6 - 9 inches apart. Vinca dwarf grows as an annual across the US reaching heights of only 8 - 10 inches. Periwinkle is usually not preferred by deer.
Grow in full sun and in moist, well-drained soil. Press the seed into the soil and cover with 1/4 inch of soil. The seed needs darkness for germination, so cover the starter tray or pots with newspaper.
This variety is called Little Blanche, shiny foliage and bright white colored blooms. Periwinkle is fast-growing and tolerates hot temperatures well. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet. With a temperature of 65 - 70f, germination normally occurs within 14 days. Such a rewarding plant with a profusion of blooms all summer long! Grow Periwinkle as a ground cover, edge the front of the flower bed, or grow in containers.
6. yunakesa #ad
Vinca Minor Ground Cover RFS Periwinkle 100 Mature Bareroot Plants #adyunakesa #ad
- Vinca minor ground cover bareroot plants, this is one of the best ground covers they are, and every spring its coverd with small blue blooms, this ground cover stays green year around.
Attention: during the months of march, april and may there may be a shipping delay these months are our rush months ****we try to ship all orders on time but during the situation, processing times may take longer than usuaL******.
7. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds, Approximately 8000 Seeds, Landscaping Ground Cover, Purple #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet. If purchasing this item from a seller other than utopia seeds, please be aware you are receiving the incorrect type of thyme seeds.
Can handle moderate foot traffic. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs.
When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Please note that Creeping Thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mediterranean XP Burgundy Vinca Ground Cover Seed, 50 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Great low maintenance periwinkle for attracting bees and butterflies. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant and keep seeds moist until germination. Directly sowing seeds is not recommended, follow the same steps as above. Vinca flower seeds will not germinate in any sort of light, so cover trays or containers with a black plastic sheet or a newspaper.
The plants can be moved outside once the temperature is consistently above 65F degrees. At about 2 - 3 inches tall, transplant the strongest plants into individual pots. The burgundy vinca spreads to 20 - 30" making it an excellent ground cover plant.
Once periwinkle seedlings emerge, they need bright light. Lift the plastic or newspaper regularly to moisten by misting. Wait until danger of frost has passed and temperatures are consistently warm, but if you choose to direct sow, and prepare the soil well so that it is light and fine.
Only grows 4 - 6 inches tall! vinca is best grown in full sun areas or areas that get at least 6 hours of direct sunlight a day. Season long blooms bursting with color from late Spring to late Summer for gardens and containers. These plants will bloom from late spring to late summer giving deep, vibrant, burgundy flowers. Cover the vinca periwinkle seeds with 1/4 inch of potting mix, spray with water to moisten and press down lightly. Grows best in full sun and is considered resistant to deer.
9. · Petgrow · #ad
Non Woven Weed Blockr Fabric, Weed Control Fabric in Rolls3FTx100FT, · Petgrow · Heavy Duty Weed Barrier Landscape Fabric for Outdoor Gardens, Garden Landscaping Fabric Roll #ad· Petgrow · #ad
- Erosion control efficiency - weed blocking fabric can be Quickly Implemented To Contain Materials And Prevent Further Erosion On Your Gardening, Lines Helped To Judge Straightness And Spacing. Sturdy & corrosion resistant - uv stabilized and great thick garden Fabric Will Last More Than 5 Years In Direct Sunlight, Provide a Long Time Weed Protection, Just Water Cleaning To Be Reusable.
Widely application: weed block works great as an underlayer for artificial grass, ground cover, vegetable patch, garden, flower bed, driveways.
You can diy cloth size By yourself Will Not Fray. Fabric allows air and water through, but still keeps weeds away. Doesn't harm the ecosystem of your yard and llowing your plants to thrive.
Premium weed barrier fabric - heavy duty weed blocker fabric is needle-punched to transmit water and air, superior permeability to keep the soil nourished, preserving the soil moisture. Weed control environment friendly – made of heavy-duty professional Grade Polypropylene Material, chemical free, durable, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Eco-friendly preventing unwanted weeds from germinating without chemicals. Keep your soil health.