As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weber #ad
Black, Weber 9010001 Traveler Portable Gas Grill #adWeber #ad
- Compact fold takes up minimal space in the garage and fits perfectly in the trunk of your car. Attach a 16 oz. Gas canister or use an adapter hose to connect to a larger tank sold separately.
Grill is attached to the cart for quick & easy setup. One handed setup and collapse. Purposely designed to optimize gas usage. Large grilling area 15 burger capacity so that the entire meal is grilled and ready to eat at the same time.
2. Cuisinart #ad
Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane, Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill #adCuisinart #ad
- Locking lid: the lid latches down allowing for quick and easy transport. 8, 000 btu burner, a push to ignite start button, 000 btu: burner works with 1 lb. Compact design: the grill measures 19 x 11. Warranty: 3-year limited warranty. Propane tank: features an 8, and is compatible with a 1 lb.
Cleaning instructions: wash drip tray and firebox with warm soapy water – do not run drip tray through dishwasher. Included features: grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings for easy clean up.
146-square-inch enameled steel cooking grate: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use. If drip tray and firebox are not cleaned after each use this can cause flare-ups.
5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. Patios and balconies, making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, camping, Tailgating and more. Propane not included. No assembly: the grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 5 minutes without the need for tools or matches. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability. Gas regulator monitors the flow of gas from your propane tank to your grill while cooking.
|Warranty||Cuisinart warrants this product to be free of defects in parts and workmanship for up to three years.|
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
3. Char-Broil #ad
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill #adChar-Broil #ad
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system. Road worthy and built to travel easy. High-impact frame with legs and carry handles. 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate. Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge.
|Warranty||5 years – stainless steel burner, 5 years – firebox and lid, 1 year – all other components|
4. Char-Broil #ad
Stainless Steel, Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill #adChar-Broil #ad
- Powered by propane, the stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; 10, LP, 000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces. When not in use, gas, lid folds down to protect the burner and offers incremental work or prep space.
425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance.
Also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef's Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility.
Assembled dimensions: 503-inches wide x 45. 4-inches high x 201 inches deep. Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities.
|Warranty||5 years on the burners, 2 years on the lid and firebox, 1 year on grates, emitters and other parts|
5. Char-Broil #ad
Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill #adChar-Broil #ad
- 240 square inch cooking area and built to travel. Sturdy legs for stability on a Table or the ground, carrying handles for easy transport. Lid-mounted temperature gauge, painted porcelain body. For use with 1Lb propane tanks, Sold Separately.
|Manufacturer||Char Broil #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacture Limited|
6. Weber #ad
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill,Chrome #adWeber #ad
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Lp cylinder sold separately. One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area. Fuel type - liquid Petroleum Gas disposable cartridge sold separately.
Dimensions - lid closed inches: 14. 5h x 27w x 16. 5d inches. Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes. Uses disposable 14. 1 or 16. 4 oz. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body. Fully assembled out of box.
7. Pit Boss Grills #ad
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill #adPit Boss Grills #ad
- Two 10, 000 btu burner design delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling and searing. 430 stainless steel body and lid construction and 304 stainless Steel grid construction.
Push and turn ignition and dome thermometer. Portable design features Folding legs and latching hood for easy carry. Lightweight and easy to carry.
8. Coleman #ad
Coleman Fold N Go + Propane Grill #adColeman #ad
- In. Of grilling surface. Adjustable horseshoe burner for precise temperature control and even heating. Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter.
Delivers 6, 000 btus of heat across 105 sq. Portable folding grill with built-in handle for easy transport and storage. Removable dishwasher-safe cooking surface and grease tray for easy cleaning.
9. Cuisinart #ad
Professional Gas Grill, Cuisinart CGG-608 Portable, Stainless Steel, One-Burner #adCuisinart #ad
- Easy twist start ignition; Lid has built-in temperature gauge. 176 square inch Cooking Surface. One 10, 000 btu Burner. Propane canister not included. High-end stainless steel cooking grate. Works with a 1 lb.