As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Rutgers' Heirloom | Slicing Tomato | 125 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Heirloom. Yields 3" fruit. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Its flavor, both for slicing and cooking, is still unequaled. Fruit weight is 4-6 oz. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Harvest in 74 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Each packet contains 125 seeds. Indeterminate. Plant height is 68". Plant spread is 32".
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Slicing Rutgers SL7568 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. The finest canning tomato. An exquisite tasting tomato, the “rutgers” is an open-pollinated variety that was originally created by the Campbell’s Soup Company in the 1920’s.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 80 days.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Rutgers Tomato Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- The rockstar tomato! one of the best! packed with rich meaty flavor! it is a perfect slicing tomato for hamburgers and sandwiches, and meaty enough to stand up to grilling.
Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 4, 7, 8, 6, 5, 11, 10, 12. The plant is an indeterminate grower that typically does not grow higher than around 36", needing 70-80 days to reach maturity. Compact vining growth habit. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
This easy to grow variety bears heavily until frost. Latin name: lycopersicon esceluntum Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Determinate, Warm Season. Certain parts of plant may be poisonous if ingested. Roma is one of the most popular tomato varieties for pastes, sauces, and canning! Solid fruits with few seeds grow to about 3". Open pollinated.
4. chezsmokey #ad
Tomato Non-GMO Heirloom Rutgers Jersey 200 Seeds Heavy Yields Disease Resistant #adchezsmokey #ad
- Excellent for slicing, sauce, and paste. An old new jersey variety from the Campbell Soup Co. Plant produces heavy yields of 7 oz 200 grams red tomatoes that are slightly flattened.
Tall vines. Open pollinated. Plants can be container grown. The legendary "jersey" tomato, introduced in 1934 by rutgers university, is a cross between J. T. D. Tomatoes are very flavorful. Light: full sun height: 36-40 inches Spread: 18 inches.
Thin seedlings to 18"-36" apart. Disease Resistant. Good canning variety. After danger of all frost, sow seed 1/4" deep. A popular garden variety. Tomato non-gmo heirloom rutgers jersey 200 SEEDS Heavy Yields Disease Resistant. Determinate. Seed sowing: germination temperature 70f-80f. And Marglobe. Germination is 7-14 days depending upon growing conditions. 75 days.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
25 Seeds, Tomato, Heirloom, Rutgers, Deliciously Sweet RED Tasty Fruit #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor. Easy to grow Tasty Red Tomatoes. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety.
6. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Rutgers Tomato Seeds- Grown in 2020 for 2021 #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 85% germination. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
Known for having thick walls and a resistance to cracking. Great taste, attractive fruit. This old favorite was introduced in 1934 as a cross between the "marglobe" and "JTP" varieties. Determinate, compact plants, Open-Pollinated, 75 days from transplant.
7. MySeeds.Co #ad
150 Rutgers Tomato Seeds Heirloom Aka Jersey Tomato Slicing & Cooking #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Has a unique, tangy-sweet flavor perfect for eating in salads. Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds. Heirloom non-GMO seeds with no filler content. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance. The rutgers produces several deep red tomatoes per plant.
8. Thresh Seed Co. #ad
50 Seeds, Rutgers Heirloom Tomato #adThresh Seed Co. #ad
- Stores well when brought indoors and wrapped in newspaper. Durable, mylar-lined packaging protects seeds from light and moisture, extending the survival of the seeds by years; A great choice for preparedness seed vaults; Resealable zipper tops make for convenient storage and planting.
Healthy, stout vines consistently produce heavy yields of medium sized crack-resistant tomatoes with a good shelf-life. Intense, classic garden tomato flavor. Gmo-free, chemical-free, usa-grown seeds; Regularly tested to ensure at least 85% germination.
9. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Tomato Rutgers VF Determinate Jersey Slicer and Canning Tomato Non GMO Disease Resistant Heirloom Vegetable 100 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Grows in all usda zones: 1, 3, 8, 9, 7, 6, 5, 10, 4, 2, 11. Harvest in about 80 days. Disease resistant. Determinate tomato variety. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. One of the finest slicing and canning tomatoes.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|