As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Spathiphyllum Debbie Peace Lily Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 3 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This easy care plant has beautiful glossy green leaves and the unusual ability to Blossom in medium light. The pure white flower changes to pale green after 10 days and then remains lovely for at least another month. Spathiphyllum is a hearty, full-blooming, air-purifying plant that is easy to care for.
Spathiphyllum enjoys partial sun or a shady location, and definitely does not do well in sunlight. The graceful spathiphyllum plant with its snowy white flowers is a familiar and reassuring sight in any setting. The ideal temperature is between 59 and 74 F°.
2. Generic #ad
14-18in Tall from Bottom of The Pot, Peace Lily Clean air Plant Friendship Foliage's Family Farm Quality Live Indoor Spathiphyllum 6" Pot #adGeneric #ad
- Due to cold weather, Shipment may have to be picked up at holding location**. Cleans, purifies, and removes toxins from the air. Grown by family owned and operated nursery.
Spikes and blooms are low in foliage or not showing yet. Cannot ship to california or arizona due to state policies*. Not responsible for plants left in the cold*. Easy to care for.
3. Aquatic Arts #ad
Peace Lily Fertilizer | Spathiphyllum Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for Spathiphyllum Pot | Peace Lily Plant | Spathiphyllum Sensation | NPK Fertilizer by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Optionally, use this mixture once per month from November to December, and skip January through February if the plant becomes dormant. Commitment: potted plant fertilizer is to be utilized per guidelines for a single peace lily plant pot. Peace lily plants fertilizer: Npk fertilizer is designed to treat freshly planted peace lily seeds or existing large peace lily houseplant.
Use this mixture to water your Peace Lily once per month during months with plenty of sunlight usually March through October. Ensure species receives sufficient water and natural light exposure.
Combine 1 teaspoon of solution per two cups of water. Beginning or advanced growers will experience an easily accessible, results-oriented formula suitable for optimizing the growth of spathiphyllum seeds or indoor peace lily plants during any stage of the life cycle.
Adequate for any stage: seedlings or live plants benefit from nitrogen fertilizer. Usability: fall fertilizer can be easily incorporated into spath plant maintenance. 8 oz bottle is expected to last a year, or longer. Structured nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium liquid plant food provides real nutrient-dense application to soil and roots. Composition to yield: 3-1-2 miracle ratio specialized for peace lilies will care for and grow clevelandii, mauna loa supreme, power petite, red peace lily, domino spathiphyllum, silk spathiphyllum, wallisii and more.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Model||| Spathiphyllum Plant Food ||
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Top Indoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Spathiphyllum Flower Bunch Peace Lily Easy Care Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Thriving in most home and office settings with very little plant care required! It is also one of the few flowering plants that blooms reliably indoors and is oftentimes seen displayed in decorative plant containers and plant stands.
Seasons: Winter. Nasa’s analysis of indoor houseplants revealed that the Peace Lily was the most efficient at removing airborne Volatile Organic Compounds, including formaldehyde, trichloroethylene and benzene.
Tall blossoms develop throughout the year as long as the plants receive enough light. More commonly known as a Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum brings calming beauty to a room. This item does not shIP to California. Their large, glossy leaves are emerald green.
5. Costa Farms #ad
White-Natural Décor Planter, Costa Farms Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Live Indoor Plant, 15-Inch #adCosta Farms #ad
- Height at shipping is approximately 15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Peace lily shows off dark green leaves with white flowering spaths that rise above the foliage.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Peace lily fits in well in just about every style of interior design, windowsills, perfect for tabletops, or small spaces. Currently shipping with no blooms. Peace lilies happily grow in bright light, but can tolerate low light; Keep the soil moist and water weekly. Blooms should appear in 4 weeks.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Spathyphyllium, Great House Plant, Peace Lily Plant, 6" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Smell wonderful. Ships so carefully packed, you'll think it's a gift- great gift for all occasions! Great gift - add a message. Flowering plants. Filter toxins from the air.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
7. Hirts houseplant #ad
Hirt's Peace Lily Plant, 4" Pot/Decorative Pot Cover, Spathyphyllium #adHirts houseplant #ad
- The color of the cover may vary. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot with decorative pot cover. Grows in low light. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. Blooms yearround. Keep evenly moist.
8. Bonsai Boy's #ad
Bonsai Boy's Flowering Peace Lily Bonsai Tree spathiphyllum #adBonsai Boy's #ad
- Estimated delivery 1-3 days. Blooms yearround. Keep evenly moist. Homegrown by Jmbamboo. Grows in low light.
9. JM BAMBOO #ad
4.5" Unique Design Pot from Jm Bamboo, Two Peace Lily Plant, Spathyphyllium #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Grows in low light. The two plant you will receive is growing in a 4. 5" pot. Blooms yearround. Keep evenly moist. Homegrown by Jmbamboo.