As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Orbit #ad
Orbit 57069 Sprinkler System Hard Wired Rain and Freeze Sensor #adOrbit #ad
- Adjustable to 1/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1/4", 1". Saves water in drought conditions. Designed for extended use with 24 volt sprinkler timers. Easy one-step rain gutter mount bracket. 30 feet of connection wire included. Saves water in drought conditions.
2. HUNTER #ad
HUNTER Sprinkler MINICLIK Rain Sensor #adHUNTER #ad
- Once the storm passes, the Mini-Click allows the controller to resume normal irrigation. The mini-click stops scheduled irrigation when it detects a pre-set level of rain has fallen. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system.
3. Irritrol #ad
Irritrol RS1000 Wireless Rain Sensor #adIrritrol #ad
- Signal strength indicator - Ensures correct installation, communication link and signal integrity wireless models. Versatile mounting options - Requires no special tools - Quick-Clip gutter bracket and 1/2" conduit adapter included.
Constant communication between transmitter and receiver - Assures that even after a controller power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor's "wet" or "dry" status. Patented wireless technology - Unsurpassed by the competition.
4. HUNTER #ad
Hardwired, HUNTER Sprinkler RAINCLIK Rain-Clik Rain Sensoring Irrigation Control #adHUNTER #ad
- With built-in quick response technology, the Hunter Rain-Click can command a controller to shut off right when it starts to rain. Rain-clik includes 25' of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire.
A gutter mount is also available that allows for easy installation of the Rain-Click on the edge of a gutter. The rain-click can be mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence.
5. Rain Bird #ad
Rainbird Wireless Rain and Freeze Sensor System with 1 Controller Interface and 1 Sensor #adRain Bird #ad
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions. Adjustable rainfall settings from 1/8 in to 1/2 in - Adjustable low temperature settings from 33 DegreeF to 41 DegreeF.
Wireless rain sensor shuts off irrigation when it rains - Freeze sensor shuts off irrigation when temperature drops below set point - Saves up to 35% on water usage.
Intuitive, icon-driven interface for easy programming - NOTE: Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMT or ESP-SMTe smart controllers. Suitable for use with Rain Bird and competitor 24VAC irrigation controllers.
|Brand||Rain Bird #ad|
6. Toro #ad
Toro 53769 Sprinkler System Wired Rain Sensor #adToro #ad
- Rain sensitivity can be adjusted from 1/8 to 1 inch. Includes 25 feet of UL rated connection wire. Wired rain sensor saves water and money by automatically interrupting irrigation systems when it rains. Installs easily by using Quick Clip gutter bracket. Compatible with any sprinkler timer.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
7. Hunter Industries #ad
Mini-Click Rain Sensor #adHunter Industries #ad
- Your guarantee of dependable operation. 5-year warranty. Easily installs on any automatic irrigation system. Versatile enough to work with all popular controllers. Reliable operation, no false shutdowns. Adjusts to actuate at various rainfall quantities.
8. HUNTER #ad
Hunter Wireless Rain/Freeze Clik #adHUNTER #ad
- Operates up to 800' range from the sensor to the receiver unit. Hassle-free, wire-free easy installation. Hunter sgm gutter Mount hardware included. Sensor for both rain and freeze conditions. Hunter unique Quick Response feature.
9. Rain Bird #ad
Rain Bird RSD Rain Sensors #adRain Bird #ad
- 25 feet 7, 6 m of UV resistant extension wire. Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8 inch to 3/4 inch are quick and easy with just twist of a dial.
5-year warranty. High-grade, uV-resistant polymer body resists the elements. Easy to install, durable rain sensor device suitable for 24VAC residential and commercial.
|Brand||Rain Bird #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rain Bird #ad|