As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Stevia Sweetleaf Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- The stevia herb can sweeten any drink with no calories, no carbohydrates, no tooth decay and is diabetic safe. This 24 inch perennial plant is often used as a natural sugar substitute.
3 table spoons fresh leaves or 1 teaspoon powder equals 1 cup of sugar. Stevia sweetleaf is an excellent plant to add to your herb garden to grow as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 10 or indoors.
Stevia grows on most soils from herb seed, but prefers a sandy loam or loam, high in organic matter. Sow 10 seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden. Leaves can be directly applied in hot drinks or made into tea.
2. Plant Good Seed #ad
Stevia Stevia rebaudiana Seeds ~75: Certified Organic, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Non-GMO, Heirloom #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Stevia can be harvested as early as 60 days when seeded in ideal soil and climate conditions. Seeds are certified organic. Packet: ~75 seeds 003 gram.
Grown as an annual in most North American climates, it can over-winter in zones 9B and above. Located in ojai, california, United States. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source.
3. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 50 Seeds, Park Seed Sugarleaf Organic Stevia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- The plant will reach about 12 inches high and 18 inches wide in the garden, somewhat smaller indoors. 20 to 30 times sweeter than sugar cane, too. Germination takes about 7 to 15 days. It is native to south america, where it grows in tropical conditions and is often found along the sandy banks of streams.
Mulch well when the summer heat arrives. Just drop a leaf into hot or cold drinks, yet is noncaloric and doesn't promote tooth decay. Grind the dried leaves and sprinkle them into cereals and other cold dishes as you would sugar. Its leaves reach their peak of sweetness just before the plant flowers, and flowering is triggered by the arrival of short days.
Stevia is easy to use, or use it like a bay leaf to sweeten meat and vegetables dishes while they cook—it's heat stable. Of course, and germinate under grow lights if available at 70 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
The plant is a tender perennial grown as an annual everywhere except zones 10 and 11 that loves consistently moist soil, full sunshine, and excellent soil drainage. Raised beds or hilling are easy solutions. Cover the seeds with a scant ⅛-inch vermiculite, for use in the kitchen windowsill garden or other brightly lit indoor setting, so begin seeds indoors 8 weeks before transplant time after last scheduled spring frost in your area. In the garden, stevia likes enriched soil and needs constant moisture—but not wet feet—throughout the growing season.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Stevia Sweetleaf Herb Plant Seeds I 500 Seeds I Natural Stevia Seeds for Planting I Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Instruction is included in every order! You will receive a pack of 500 stevia Sweetleaf Herb Seeds are kept in good conditions. Perfect for garden lovers! Non-gmo - heirloom Seeds - High Germination Rate.
Growing stevia is easy in well-drained beds or containers Stevia needs to be well-draining with a pH range of 6. 2-7. 2 sow indoors 8-10 weeks before last frost, or direct sow in late spring.
5. Generic #ad
Stevia Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Great addition to your garden, greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, organic, Vegetable, non gmo, Herb, Fruit, Flower Garden Seeds. Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Water and sun regular. Plant 1/4" deep.
6. Outsidepride #ad
25 Seeds, Outsidepride Stevia Sweetie Star #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 -3 seeds per plant. Company. Height: 12 inch perennial. Usda zones: 9 - 10 . Bloom color: White. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
7. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Stevia Seeds Stevia rebaudiana 10+ Rare Heirloom Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades.
8. Stevia Rebaudiana #ad
Alternative to sugar,40 times sweeter than sugar,Perennial !500 Seeds, Stevia Plant Seeds #adStevia Rebaudiana #ad
- Brand:stevia rebaudiana, Patternname: 500 Seeds. Model:stevia Sweetie Star. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Stevia.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
7 Seed Packet, Non-GMO, Heirloom Herbal Garden Seeds, Stevia Sweet Herb Plant Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 85 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Stevia - sweet herb seeds - 7 Seed Packet - Stevia rebaudiana.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Herb Gardening.