As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thuja #ad
10 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae 8-12" tall trees #adThuja #ad
- Starter trees in 3" pots with soil and a minimum ht. Hardy in zones 5-9 and cold hardy to -20 degrees F. Mature height: 40-50 ft. Can grow up to 3 ft. A year. Mature width: 20-25 ft. Versatile evergreen plant that can be used as a border, a hedge or a stand alone focal point. Of 8 inches.
2. Grower's Solution #ad
Ships in 2.5" X 3.5" Deep Pots with Soil! by Grower's Solution, Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae Lot of 15, Live Plants 8", 10" Tall #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Hardy zones 5-8. Great as a privacy or windbreaker screen with mature height around 30 - 50 feet and width 12 - 16 feet. Rapidly growing, broad pyramidal evergreen tree with medium to dark green foliage.
Ready for immediate shipping in a 3. 5 inch deep pot. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves.
3. maggyplanthome #ad
60 Live Trees, Evergreen Privacy Plants, Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae #admaggyplanthome #ad
- This is an exceptional landscape tree for use as a screen, hedge or single specimen. The thuja green giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen. Resists ice and snow damage. Grows in almost any soil, even sandy loam or heavy clays.
Prefers direct sunlight, but also does well in partial shade. You'll never have to worry about mixing chemicals or spraying these trees. Its natural pyramidal to conical form boasts dense, vigorous, rich green foliage that darkens or bronzes slightly in the winter.
Not prone to deer or bagworm problems. Its uniform shape seldom needs pruning, but responds well to shearing. This is a tough tree. One of the finest evergreens for use as screening or a windbreak, this upright conifer is versatile, strong-rooted and virtually disease-free.
It is also resistant to wind once established and can withstand heavy ice or snow, making it a good choice for a natural windbreak. The green giant arborvitae is a large, fast-growing evergreen—shooting up by as much as 3' per year until maturity. A durable, handsome accent tree. Thrives in southern heat and humidity.
4. Thuja #ad
25 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae 8-14" tall trees #adThuja #ad
- Fast growing 3 ft per year. Space 6' - 7' apart for a quick screen. Shipped as a potted plant in its soil & Container. Very hardy zones 5 - 9 Evergreen. Mature height to 40 Feet Tall 15 Feet wide.
5. Pixies Gardens #ad
50 Plants of Thuja Green Giant, Tall and Beautiful Hedge, Nature's Privacy Fence, Green #adPixies Gardens #ad
- 50plants of thuja green giant Trees-pack of 50 liners. Fast grower to 3-5 feet per year. Mature size is 60-80' height and 15-25' width. Liner plant 14-20" tall, shipped bare-root, around 1 old plants. Hardy in zones 6-10 .
6. Plants by Mail #ad
Green 2-3 Foot Tall, Plants by Mail 3 2.4 Gal Giant Arborvitae #adPlants by Mail #ad
- Thuja standishii x plicata 'Green Giant'. Usda zone: 5-9 | mature size - 40-50' H x 15-18' W. Fast growing tree with slightly fragrant evergreen foliage. This item unavailable in hi and AK - Ships in 2. 4 gal pot with soil. Hardy down -20 to -10 °F once established.
|Brand||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flowerwood Nursery, Inc. #ad|
|Model||#3 (2.4 Gal) Green Giant Arborvitae|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
7. Green Promise Farms #ad
#3, Size Container, Thuja occidentalis 'Smargd' Emerald Green Arborvitae Evergreen #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Grows well in full sun. Mature height is 18-20ft, mature spread is 5-6ft. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot.
We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. For best results, plant in usda zones 3-8. Upright, narrow growing evergreen with soft green foliage and a shape that lends itself to multiple landscape functions from hedging to specimen use.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Thuja Green Giant, 4-5ft Live Plant, Includes Special Blend Fertilizer & Planting Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Fast growing evergreen. Low maintenance, provides privacy. Includes special blend fertilizer & planting guide. Winter hardy. Sorry, this item does not ship to CA or AZ due to State Laws***'.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
4-5 ft, Perfect Plants Thuja Green Giant Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mature height: 20-40 ft | Mature width: 12-20 ft. This plant loves a lot of sun with a little shade — perfect for lining yards, building a privacy hedge around pools, or to block home windows. Live 4-5 ft thuja green giant comes with easy to use plant food and holds its emerald green color all year long.
This fast-growing tree features free-flowing limbs that blend nicely with other plants in the landscape. Thuja' is latin for 'tree of life' — This Giant Evergreen is known to have beneficial bark, sap, and foliage.