As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Cucamelon/Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scobra Twin Pack of 65 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The vine also produces small yellow flowers and does well climbing up trellises, taking about 60 to 70 days. You can treat Cucamelon as a perennial, they produce their fruits yearly. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them.
Compared to cucumbers, and though the fruits are not particularly high yielding, the Mexican Sour Gherkin is more resistant to pests and tolerant to drought and mild cold but not frost.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension. All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
This is a slow growing vine plant that can grow up to 10 feet under the right conditions. Cucamelons have the taste of a cucumber that is citrusy and tangy rather than sweet. The fruit can grow to be 1 to 2 inches, but should be cultivated before it reaches 1 inch to prevent the fruit from becoming too seedy if used for cooking. Quality cucamelon seeds packaged by seed needs.
2. Babkinu #ad
Imported Russian Roasted Sunflower Seeds Babkinu, Babkini 2 One Pound Packages #adBabkinu #ad
- You wont be sorry. These seeds contain vitamin E a half cup of sunflower seeds contains a daily rate. If you've never tried them we suggest you pick some up today. These sunflower seeds are a treat.
Sunflower seeds are a very useful product. They contain large amounts of magnesium, which is useful for our heart and muscles. Calcium content in the seeds is comparable to the calcium content in sour cream or yogurt.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
25 Seeds, Tasty Healthy Veggie, Non GMO, Heirloom, Cabbage Seed, Golden Acre #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Studies have shown that Green Cabbage guards against cancer, especially colon cancer. Golden acre cabbage is super healthy and also low calorie! Green vegetables are beneficial to one's health.
Green cabbage is loaded with nutrients. Cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them. The leaves are exceptionally rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants.
4. AeroGarden #ad
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seed Pod Kit 7-Pods #adAeroGarden #ad
- Also includes patented, grow Domes for optimal germination, specially formulated liquid nutrients, and Growing Guide with step-by-step instructions. No herbicides.
This seed pod kit includes: 7 pre-seeded Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato pods. Suitable for all AeroGardens. 100-percent germination guarantee - if a Seed Pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free! Non-gmo. No Pesticides.
|Warranty||30 day germination warranty after product registration|
5. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Amish Paste, Indeterminate, Heirloom Non-GMO, Old German, Chocolate Stripes, Mix of 16 Varieties, This is A Mix!!! 30+ Deluxe Tomato Seeds, Ukrainian Purple #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Keep moist, preferably 4" or smaller. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. In-ground germination is not recommended. Soil should be kept consistently warm, will significantly delay or inhibit germination.
Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, please see other listings for individual varieties. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
Cool soils, even just at night, overly warm soils, well above 90F, below about 60-65F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Stripey, san marzano, cherokee purple, giant mortgage lifter, roma, chocolate stripes, ukrainian purple, giant belgium Pink, French Marmande, amish paste, Black Krim, GIANT Pink Oxheart, indeterminate, Heirloom NON-GMO, Brandywine Red, Mix of 16 Varieties, GIANT German Johnson, brandywine Yellow, costoluto genovese, giant old german, Pineapple Tomato. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Planting Depth: 1/4".
6. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom.
Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
7. Harley Seeds #ad
Red Vine, Alugbati, Vietnamese,from USA, 30+ Malabar Red Stem Spinach Seeds Herb Heirloom Non-GMO Phooi Leaf #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Can be grown as a spring or fall crop. Good cooked or fresh in salads. Ornamental and delicious. Planting Depth: 1/2". Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Height at maturity: up to 14'. Very hardy.
Malabar red stem spinach seeds herb heirloom non-gmo phooi leaf, Red Vine, Alugbati, Vietnamese. Planting season: Late spring/early summer. Harvest all winter with mulch to zone 6. 60-65 days. A vitamin bomb! best eaten when leaves are small and tender. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Grows best in cool weather.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Large Tomato, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Neonicotinoid-Free., Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Non GMO #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Very popular Variety. 50 cherokee purple tomato seeds - delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
This is A Mix!!! 30+ Rainbow Deluxe Tomato Seeds Mix 16 Varieties, Ukrainian Purple, Amish Paste USA, Heirloom Non-GMO, Indeterminate, Old German, Chocolate Stripes #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil should be kept consistently warm, overly warm soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. In-ground germination is not recommended. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Additionally, below about 60-65F, from 70-85F. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Planting Depth: 1/4". Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Stripey, heirloom non-gmo, giant pink oxheart, black krim, roma, costoluto Genovese, San Marzano, Chocolate Stripes, Brandywine Yellow, Cherokee Purple, Amish Paste, Pineapple Tomato.
Cool soils, even just at night, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. This is a mix!!! rainbow deluxe tomato seeds, ukrainian purple, giant german Johnson, mix of 16 varieties, french marmande, giant mortgage lifter, brandywine red, giant old german, Indeterminate, giant belgium pink, GIANT Mr. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.