As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Supercascade White Petunia Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Very large colored flowers cover bushy plants. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 10".
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Blooms are 4-5". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 12". Each packet contains 50 seeds. Sow indoors 8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Multiflora White, 250 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Height: 8 inch annual. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Bloom color: White. Usda zones: 3 - 8.
3. GardenTrends #ad
Petunia Easy Wave White Pelleted Flower Seed 100 Seeds #adGardenTrends #ad
- Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician.
Popular, tried-and-true series. Fill a garden bed or basket planter beautifully. Plants grow to 6-12" height and 30-39” spread. Also available in soft yellow, pink, rose, velour velvety dark color blends, Silver, and novelty Burgundy Star, white, Rosy Dawn, blue-violet, bright red, plum, plum vein, Velour Berry.
4. S-pone #ad
100+ White Petunia Seeds Super Cascade Flowers #adS-pone #ad
- Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Color: White. Bloom time: Summer. Hardiness zone: N/A. Name: white petunia; scienTIFIC Name: Petunia Grandiflora.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1000 Pelleted Seeds, White Blooms, Madness Series Flower Garden Seed, Petunia, Annual Flowers, Single Floribunda Petunias #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 98-105 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate. Petunia seeds - madness series - Pelleted - White - 1000 Seeds - Petunia x hybrida.
6. Outsidepride #ad
250 Seeds, Outsidepride Petunia Grandiflora White #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 10 inch annual. Usda zones: 3 - 8. Bloom color: White. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Company.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Spreading Low Growing Petunias, Annual Flowers, Easy Wave Flower Garden Seed, 100 Pelleted Seeds, White Blooms, Petunia #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Days to full maturity: 98-105 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Petunia seeds - easy wave series - Pelleted - White - 100 Seeds - Petunia x hybrida. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate.
8. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 35 Seeds, Frilly Red and White Hybrid Bloom, Park Seed Pirouette Red Petunia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- On the other hand, are all spectacular choices. Keep them watered and well fed, and they will continue to delight you over a very long summer season. These flowers reach 3 to 4 inches across and nearly as high, with layer upon layer of flouncy, twisty rose-red petals edged in bright white. Because like most doubles, if your summers tend to be very hot and humid, showy flowers.
If you like your petunias large-flowered, and colorful, frilly, plenty of ruffles, with large blooms in bright colors, Pirouette was made just for you. You can expect 4 months or more of these huge, such as Fragolino, particularly in cool and temperate climates.
Petunias are unrivalled for long lasting color in the border, patio containers, window boxes, and hanging baskets. This annual grows quickly from seed and is a tireless bloomer, try a single-flowered petunia instead—the Italian petunias, Pirouette does not fare well in extreme temperatures.
Pirouette is both a bedding and a container petunia, the edge of sun-soaked paths and driveways, perfect for the front of the sunny annual border, or your finest flowerpots and garden tubs. Transplant into the sunny garden after danger of frost is past. They bring in the butterflies with their clear, glowing blooms, and are quite low-maintenance. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. It reaches 10 to 15 inches high and about 10 to 12 inches wide if left to its own devices, though in containers it may be a bit shorter and more trailing.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Mexican Petunia, 15 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant. Bloom color: White. Usda zones: 8 - 10 Sun loving. Company. Height 10 - 12 inches. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.